Chap 5

Chap 5

Aryan birthday was coming up, so from his social media page Imlie got the team Ranjhna contact and invited everyone for suprise party. Imlie never gave him suprise party, since it was just two of them there for each other. They didnt have friends either , they were friends to each other and it was enough.

Most of the team rsvped and assured her they wont let Aryan know. The director, Aham , himself personally messaged Imlie and said they will pack up early but since its suprise he will bring Aryan in. Imlie was more than happy to get the director's help. Since Aryan was almost away on shoot , it was easy for Imlie to shop everything for party and hid it safely in the home. She would hardly see Aryan after they made up for thr fight. But instead of making him understand, she knew it was her that should understand. This was bound to happen, as long he is her Aru at home she is fine.

The day of party, she prepared everything from food to dessert, she worked from early morning and got free two hours before the party. She was exhausted , she wanted to wish him in morning but he had already left. She called in as soon she woke up , "Happy birthday to you!!!" She sang  as he gave kisses on the phone in reply. "I love you" he replied "and i have to go ok?" He said and hungup.

She had bought him all types of gifts, new watch, 5 pair of clothes, perfumes and gift basket. She got dressed in beautiful red silk saree with golden border and simple make up. When the first time bell rang, few technicians came and introduced themselves. Imlie invited them in and talked to them. Soon most people arrived, then came Raashi .

"Hi Imlie!! So nice to you see after long time" she air kissed Imlie and invited her in.  "Aryan is lucky man! What a beautiful decoration and the i can smell the food!!" Raashi  exclaimed .

She chatted with Imlie very friendly opposite of she actually is. Imlie was suprised with her friendly behavior but same time happy that there is change in her maybe.   They darkened the room once director texted Raashi that they are here. 

"Suprise!!!" Everyone screamed once they entered the house.
Aryan was elated looking at the house, his eyes went directly to his wife. His eyes glistened to see so much love and appreciation from everyone. He made his way to his wife, and hugged her tightly kissing her in front of everyone. Imlie was blushing and wished him again. The party went well, everybody appreciated Imlie food and work. Once everybody left , Aryan helped Imlie clean up.

They both were exhausted, Aryan took her hands and kissed it "I am lucky Imlie thank you this was the best birthday ever!" They kissed and made love, they missed each other so much.

It was almost a year, life was same for Imlie and Aryan except Imlie started noticing changes. He hardly came home, he had became workaholic, he was getting brand endorsements, events and hosting. He lost weight, but Imlie made sure she visit his set , hand his lunch and gets assurance from spot dada that he does eat. Imlie became lonely as time went by yet she never complained. Being entertainment reporter, now she understands why actors prefer to marry actors. They know their lifestyles, hours of working and they can relate. Imlie felt bad that she maybe not understanding enough but she made never complained. 

Her birthday was coming up, the night before when Aryan came home late , "Aru take off tomorrow please. Want to spend time together its been almost months we went out" she pouted
"No Imlie tomorrow is mahaepisode and the day after too. Its going to be confession scene between my character and raashi character." He said as he changed his clothes and got on bed. Imlie kept quiet and went to sleep.  She had taken off already, she will have to spend time alone at home.  Next day she went to temple to pray and from there she went to his set to give him his lunch.  But she was suprised that they were having party , and not even shooting. She gave lunch to spot dada and went home crying.
She went to market to buy herself something but she didnt buy her mood was completely off.

He never forgot her birthday ever, first time he didnt wish .  She  even had hope that he will give suprise maybe but her hope broke when she came home and nobody was there. She made dinner and waited hoping he comes early. She slept on the chair waiting.  Imlie woke up when she heard the door opening, she got up to hug him. But he ignored went straight to bedroom.
Imlie finally lost her patience.