Chap 13

Chap 13

Her boss shocked when she presented him with the idea again of going to northeast for while. She needs time away from city. Her boss agreed immediately and told her Dev , his manager will give her all the information of stay and everything.  Aryan called her couple times, but she wasnt in mood. She expected too much from her husband. The plan was mess, she already told him she is meeting Rishi so she has to go ahead with it.

As soon she reached home, she texted Priya and Rishi to meet at rooftop restaurant. She didnt care anymore about the plan infact she knows he wont follow her. He must be still at shoot as she left the house.
Imlie told Rishi and Priya about her decision, "Lets get this natak over. I am done . I am tired. I dont have expectations. I am leaving for Darjleeing in coupledl days. Thank you guys for everything. I got you guys something" She removed engraved hand paints of Priya and Rishi. She gotten them when one day three of them decided to go for paint ball game. Thats when she had gotten it.

"Please always stay like this. The hands together just like in the frame" she handed them as she got up and give them a hug.

"Dont go" Rishi said sadly
"Not forever but atleast for few months, i have to for myself"
"Aryan?" Rishi looked over Imlie shoulder. Imlie turned around and saw furious Aryan. He turned and fled. Imlie looked at Priya and Rishi apologetically as she has to go behind Aryan.

She knew he is going home. She too went after him to finally talk to him and say her goodbye.
He was waiting for her in their bedroom, he was sitting with his head covered with the hands. Imlie slowly approached him, "Aryan I am leaving for good. "

"You and Rishi were never together were you?" He asked calmly but the undertone was dangerous.

"No. Imlie Aryan ke bina Adhuri hai and Imlie ko Aryan ke bina adhura hi rehna padega"

"What have i dont Imlie? Itni badi saza de rahi ho? Lets talk" he glared at her with red shot eyes. Imlie sighed and sat next to him.
"Tell me ? Didnt i accept my mistakes?"he asked looking into her eyes

"Aru, I am hurt not because you got famous or you started working contrary to what you thought that ugly night. We were each other family and friends right? We did everything for each other. We took care of each other. We had fights but never it came to point of separation. You got the role, I was happiest person in world! Slowly i saw changes but i gave it time since everything was new to you too. Then i lost my friend, whe he would go party without me. I lost my friend when he found new friends, the other friend hoping one day he would hang out with her. Slowly i lost my husband, husband who couldnt and would not let me come alone at night. No matter where or what he would leave everything to come get me. I lost my husband when he stopped picking my calls. I hardly called you Aru. I lost my husband who never forgot my birthday ever since been together. Its not about gifts or anything . If you could just have texted me it would have made my day. Yes its small thing, birthday comes every yeae but that was something we always spend special time together. I lost my husband when he said he didnt want me to bring lunch for him. It was out love and care, i did what i did. I lost my husband when he didn't acknowledge me. I dont want any credit,  but you undid i ever did out of love. I always stood by you, i always came to your auditions, i always made sure you look good when the weather is hot. I made sure you ate good food to maintain yourself. I lost my husband when we stopped feeding each other, eating from same plate . He found new family and friends. I was hurt so i did small drama to make you realize but again in morning you said Rishi is  mere journalist. Thats when i knew the fame has gotten into you. I am journalist too that means I am nothing to right? My Aru was never like that , my aru loved me to death, my aru stood there for me, my aru cared for me , my aru  was naughty, my Aru was my friend, family my life" She finally said it today. She felt lighter. Aryan was sitting there lost , staring , tears rolling but speechless.

"Bye Aryan" She gave him side hug and kissed his forehead.
"I am going for couple months but will be back in city. Not sure where i will be. Maybe i will get you interview was movie star" She chuckled
"I am sure this debut movie of yours will be hit. I always wanted your autograph, but i guess i will get it if i ever see you in events. You are soon will be busy man, busy with industry with people who same passion as you . I wish you all the best" Imlie looked at him last time but no reaction. He stillw as frozen slowly taking each word she said.  She left the room, and went to hers to start packing. She will leave in couple days she wants to prepared.