Chap 7

Chap 7

Imlie stayed only few days ar Sia and then found an apartment for rent. She was totally broken from inside . She missed him terribly, but at same this was about her self respect. She still follows him social media, he posted the day after she left. He was at a pub with his co stars. It was whole team and he looked happy.

At office, Imlie and Rohan got new assignments and one of them was interviewing Aryan Singh Rathore. Imlie wanted to withdraw from the report but her boss didnt know that she is separated from him.  Rohan couldnt come to interview he backed out a day before instead Another reporter Rishi was going tag along.

Rishi was a good guy and everybody in office knew that he always had crush on Imlie . Imlie had never paid heed to it however she had made it clear that in her life nobody could place of Aryan. Rishi never took it to his heart, he understood and respected her feelings about him.

"So Imlie, you will be interviewing your husband?! Are you excited? Does he know? Did you tell him?" He bombarded her with questions but nobody knew yet they were separated luckily. "No i keep my work professional, and he doesnt know " she smiled blankly.  They arrived at Ranjhana set and was directed to his makeup room. Imlie was nervous but she didnt want to show it to him.

"You will be asking questions and i will be recording and noting ok?" Rishi brought her out of her thoughts.
"Ok" she said
The questions both of them had already set yesterday at the office. Rishi knocked at the door and they heard " Come in" Rishi went in first followed by Imlie. Rishi was tall so she was covered until he finished introducing himself , "And my colleague Imlie Singh Rathore, as you already know " Rishi said happily as if he was suprising Aryan. Aryan looked at Imlie with sad eyes but soon he was devoid of any emotion.

"Please sit down" he said politely.

"How are you Sir?" Imlie asked professionally
"I am good but tired " in same tone as hers.
"So its finally nice to get to interview you. You became overnight sensation especially with ladies and am sure the role you playing plays a big part. How is the journey been so far?"

"Thank you . I have put lot of hard work and hours into this character and thanks to fans am here what i am. The journey been really incredible , my costars and the team has become my family and they have supported me each way" he said as Imlie nodded smiling politely.

"If not actor what would you do?" She asked
"I cannot think myself anything beside being an actor. But yea if not tv or movies i would continue doing theater" he replied.

"Tell us little background about you ?"
" So i dont have parents but that never hindered my dreams yes it was tough childhood but i made way way, went to school and then college. From college time i started doing plays and dramas. Like i said I have worked really hard to be here" he smiled politely again.

"What are your future goals?" She threw another question
"Keep acting ! I am living my dream ! Just want to work with good content."
"Great to hear" Rishi voiced his opinion as well.
"So  Sir, you know glamour and fame not everyone can handle it especially when someone gets it overnight. Was it difficult for you?" Rishi asked as Imlie took a break.
"See everyone is different, to me if have worked so hard to be where i can enjoy little bit  fame isnt bad right? " he chuckled
"Right! How supportivr was your family  regarding this career choice?" Rishi impromptu asked
"This team my costars because of them who i am today , they are my family" to which Rishi frowned because he did have family and sitting right next to him but he didnt press further.

Imlie was shattered when he said that, "Thank you your time. It was great talking to you"with that Imlie and Rishi exited the set. Aryan was angry, he did know about Rishi. Imlie had told him long time back, how he has crush on her.  And she brought him along? He wanted to hurt her for leaving him. He cant see her with Rishi or Rohan they annoy him. He broke a glass in anger, he was in denial that without Imlie he is nothing.