Chap 8

Chap 8

After the interview, they went straight to office to work on tbe column. Again Imlie stayed late to finish up editing the interview. Her hand trembled when she typed his words about family.  She wanted to shout and confront him and hit him bring him back to senses but she knew that in this circumstance until he doesnt have self realization their relationship is going nowhere.

Imlie decided she sulked enough , it was time to enjoy. Rishi had asked for dinner and she told him she will let him know. She called him and asked him to pick her up from office .  Her outfit wasnt that bad anyways just she did touch up on her face before Rishi arrived.

Rishi was excited though he knew his boundries . Imlie and Rishi went to high end restaurant and they chatted while they ate dinner. Rishi took the opportunity to ask her a question "Can i ask you something personal of you dont mind?" He said nervously
"Sure Rishi" Imlie assured
"I could feel the tension between you two especially i felt weird when we ask about family and about the credit?"
Imlie sighed , "Its never about credit. I dont want credit Rishi. I love him and i did everything whatever i could to be there for him. Yes initially i was hurt but i realised it was selfish of me to think that way. And yes there is tension between us i wont lie , infact i am living separately" she revealed.

"Oh.. I am sorry " Rishi said
"No why you are sorry. I have nothing to hide . It is what it is. Anyways tum batao koi ladki patai?" She giggled
"No , you know who i like" he said shyly
"Oh please  Rishi move on" she scolded. Imlie and Rishi became best friends in few weeks , he cheered her up , took her out and supported her through .

Meanwhile one night, Aryan was off early so  he went straight home to rest. When he woke up from nap, he had headache , "Baby please make me that tonic you make for headaches. Its paining!l he called out to Imlie forgetting she left.
When he didnt get respond, thats when he realize what he just did. He got up , looked around the room , he felt lonely today all of sudden. He went to his social media to do a live for fans. But then also he couldnt get Imlie out of his head . He got flashbacks of her feeding him, always whenever he was tired. He remembered when he came late from shoot tired she would give him massage. He shook his head in frustation whenever he thinks about  Rohan and Rishi. Especially Rishi who as crush on his wife. He kicked the bed aggressively not sure what to do.
He misses her terribly, he needs to hold her but his ego always whispers that she left him.

It took him almost two months  , to text her finally. "How are you?" And she replied after an hour which was unlikely of her.
"In hospital " is all she replied. He panicked ,
"Where? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? ARE YOU OK? What happen baby?" He asked , he got up and changed.

"Dont worry about me " she replied which shocked Aryan. He didnt pay heed to her, he have to see her. He called Rohan , who told him that Imlie got into accident and she has one fracture.  He cannot believe Imlie didnt tell him. He is restless until he sees her . When he got the room she was in, he quickly saw her through the glass. She was sitting up laughing with Rishi. She did have fracture in her hand. He ran to her and gave her hug started to cry. "Tumhe kuch ho jata toh?" He didnt want to leave her.

She parted , "Why you came here Aryan?"
"You are hurt , you didnt tell me. Am i a stranger now?" He asked taking her hand kissing it.
"Stranger? To tumne mujhe bana dia Aryan. Anyways divorce papers i have filed , i am currently dating Rishi " he sat there , his eyes wide with shock, his heart dipped.