Chap 12

Chap 12

Imlie heard the door next room open, she knew he was here. She got up, washed her face with cold water to wake up.  She went out , found his shoes and picked it up with one mission on her mind : target his empty head. The door was open and ofcourse he was in towel. Great! Early morning , have to see this man naked again. Wish she could jump him and do things, Not again Imlie. He was rummaging through the wardrobe , not realising Imlie is about 10 feet behind him with his shoes.

"Ahem" she cleared her throat  to make him know her presence. He turned around confused and then smiled looking at her.
"Like what you see?" He said walking towards her and Imlie took opportunity to throw the shoes at him, leaving brown dirt mark on his forehead. "The Fu**" " he yelled and ran after Imlie who was already out the door and in her room. She closed the door leaning towards and taking deep breaths. He knocked , "Why Imlie? When will you be nice to me? What have i done now?" He asked innocently.
" Why would you post something like that on social media? You know its so hurtful you could have talked to me before making it public" He didnt reply immediately,there was silence then he said , "I seriously thought the reporters will stop pestering you and leave you alone if i put it out there. It was with good intention"
"Good intention , you are stupid! Since you became actor, arrogance and now stupidity has been added to your personality . This is something personal its our problem Aru" after many months she called him Aru. He closed his eyes when she said Aru. He loved it.
"Open the door" he pleaded softly.
"No. I was so embarassed, they went on my character, they assumed i have been having affair and that i am cheater! You know how it feels" She sobbed harder remembering the yesterday incident.

"Baby please open the door. I cannot see you crying" he begged
"Oh really? What happen when i cried that fateful night? When you forgot to even wish me. Yes its not big deal but its hurtful and even after the fight you didnt even bother to show remorse and wish me! I cried that time too! What then? I thought same you dont like me crying but you are just show off. Go Aryan ! Your image is safe right, the great star of tv and soon movies!" She sat on bed, as she finally vented out even though she wanted to say so much.

He went to his room and got the key for the door. He opened it, she was sitting on edge of bed sobbing not looking up when he approached her. He kneeled down, he was crying too when she slowly looked up. She has never seen him shed tear in years. She wiped it then she took her hand away.
"I am sorry, i have not been thinking right nor doing anything right. Infact i keep messing it up.  Divorce? That shook me Imlie. We were separated but i never thought of divorce I thought we will come back together. Then you started going out with Rishi it was so fast ! I thought it was so easy for you to move on. I deserved it but everything i deserve it. I am wrong and i was wrong, i didnt wish you out of my temper. I didnt care.  This social media fiasco my intention was to keep the reporters away if i just say it upfront. Yes i didnt think about what or how it will impact you. I am sorry, i  am jealous and will be for life since you are with Rishi. How can marry someone else ? Beside me? Can you live without me?" He finally dared to cupped her cheeks. "Look at me , kyu kar rahi ho ye sab? " he asked "And know this, i tore the papers. I am not doing no such thing" he added with intensity in his tone. He brushed her hair away from eyes .

"Aru i dont know anymore. You are not same. Ever since you got role, you left me out of your life. It was as if i never existed- " before she could finally say everything Aryan phone rang. He cut it but soon again he got call. He picked it annoyed "Yes Raashi?" He asked
"What!! I am coming !" He got up and exited in hurry leaving Imlie as she was. She sighed, she cannot get mad right now, she was sure he wouldnt have gone until its emergency. She hopes Raashi is fine, she went to shower. 

When she was about to head out after an hour, Aryan met her at door. "Sorry, she got into minor accident, i left you midway" he said out of breath as if he came running.

"Its ok, i hope she is ok?" She asked genuninly concerned.

"Yes she is fine. Lets finish our talk. I will go little late to shoot. I started shooting by the way for the movie" he said happily as he shared
"Infact going to Himachal to finish up shooting . I will be gone one month next week" he informed
"Hmm. I cannot talk right now, i have to go for field work" He nodded understanding

"But can we talk tonight? Please we need to have this talk" he asked sincerely
"I am going out with Rishi tonight to see a movie and then long drive " she added long drive because long drives was their thing. His emotion changed in a moment , he frowned and was seeing red.

"RISHI RISHI RISHI!!!! FED UP OF HIM! WO HAI KYA IMLIE? A MAMULI SA JOURNALIST!!"
Imlie was disappointed with what he just said, "THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE!! AND YOU ARE FORGETTING AM A JOURNALIST TOO!!" She yelled back
"IN YOUR TEMPER ARYAN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!YOUR ARROGANCE , FAME HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU! THIS IS WHY I LEFT!!" Furious tears coming out, his face soften but before he could come near her, she pushed him aside and left.