Chap 3

Chap 3

Imlie was impatiently waiting outside, maybe more nervous than him. Since college days, he is been passionate about acting. He always says acting makes him feel liberated. Imlie saw him come out she excitedly went to him but he look deject and just shook his head. Imlie hugged him, and took his hand "Koi nai we will keep trying" she said as they left the building. Imlie took the driving seat and Aryan didnt even look at her as they drove in silence.

"Aru, its ok ! I am sorry i think me saying about my gut feeling i think you had more expectations. Sorry was too excited. Baat karo na please... you will get it believe me" He didnt respond and kept his face towards the window. She sighed, deciding to keep her mouth shut and give him space .  Once they reached home, Aryan went straight to bedroom , Imlie followed him "Aru please" she said softly. He turned around laughing and picked her up.

"THEY SAID THEY WONT EVEN LOOK FURTHER. THEY CHOSE ME RIGHT AFTER MY DIALOGUE DELIVERY!! AS A MALE LEAD!!" Imlie was stunned but she hugged him crying .

"That was such a horrible prank Aru. My heart sank, more than yours" she said pouting.
He kissed her cheeks, "That just means am such a good actor"
"That you are! I need party!!! " she exclaimed.
"Ha baba. But am more excited for your part of the deal" he said
"What deal?" She feigned innocence
"Oh i see " he started tickling her as she try to run away , then she finally hit the bed and Aryan falling on top of her but he got up removing his tshirt.

He kneels on the bed raising her body towards him, he started to trail his lips on her skin. He ripped her salwar sending shock waves through Imlie. "You are wild today" she whispered but she was definitely turned on. He responded by nipping and sucking the boo**. His kisses became more firm and passionate, as his found the way through her underwear. He caressed her inner thigh, making her moan as her head fell back on cushion. He pushed two fingers inside her as she moaned gripping the bedsheet. He removed his fingers, but Imlie frowned she needed to finish off . Suddenly he grabbed her and flipped her over , her wrists in his hold. He slips his finger in her core again, making her wet , she finally begged for release but he wouldnt let her way today.  After pushing his finger in and out , she finally felt his tip.

He positioned himself teasing her entrance as shuddered and moaned in pleasure , "Aru please" she begged. Finally he pushed inside her, his skin slapping against her as he thrust harder. She wanted to cu* " I want to cu*"
"Then do it" he finally gave permission, as she came hard and moaned not realizing how loud she was. He fell against her back, hugged her from back. Kissing her back "I love you " he sighed and finally letting her turn around. She kept her head on his chest as he caressed her back kissing her forehead.

"Aru am so happy for you today, you have no idea" she said emotionally
"I know. I dont want you to cry , i hate it" he scolded her before she starts shedding tears.
"When do you start shoot?" She asked
"I have to go this weekend for a promo shot and one week later the shoot start" he informed
"Whats the story?" She questioned
"You know romance drama" he replied
"Hmm, figured but any different from the shows that they show?"
"Its two hot headed very ambitious couple, who fall in love. They are rivals , my character is this progressive feminist but at same time intense and can be possesive of his loved ones" he said
"Possessive? Acha ek baat batao , you never been possessive of me" she complained
"Because i am not like that" he shrugged
"  No you just not be put in that situation" she said thoughtfully
"Maybe. But why you want me to be one?"
"I want see that side of yours, i would love to see it. Girls love it you know" she told him.

"I am feeling sleepy, let me take a nap now. Possesive " he muttered as he dozed after few
Minutes.

Imlie got up and got new pair clothes from her wardrobe. She took shower and went out cleaning the room.

On weekend, Aryan insisted that she comes with him to Promo shot, Imlie went with him as a support.
Raashi came late, looking at Aryan with a frown and went to him introducing herself. Aryan introduced himself and Imlie. Raashi who was smiling staring at Aryan , now scowled at Imlie looking at her as if she is misfit for Aryan.

Imlie chose to ignore as it was Aryan first role and she didnt want interfere in his career whatsoever or even mess it up for him. He has worked very hard over the years, improving his skills and his looks.  Imlie sat in hot weather , as they went inside a small set. He came out after three hours in different clothes. He looked hot, in a suit. Imlie raised her eyesbrows and smiled at him giving a wink. "Haye mere hottie" she said as she got up taking his hand.
"How was it?" She asked
"It went amazing!" But he frowned as he looked at his wife.
"Imlie, you are sweating, why didnt you come inside?" He asked
"I didnt want you distracted" she replied
"Ha but look at you, you can even faint its damn hot. Lets go" he said
"Are but dont you have to let them know?" She asked
"We already pack up. I have to meet them tomorrow for script reading for the pilot episode. Its going to be whole day ok? Filhaal lets get out of her" Imlie sighed as Aryan grabbed her hand and they went towards their car.