Chap 11

Chap 11

She planned it with Rishi to go park next day. It was impromptu but the plan failed because the same day, her boss called to go cover event for one of the celebrity show. She was mad at her boss , she tried convincing but he mentioned either her or Rishi. Both cannot take off . Imlie called up Rishi and told him same . "Dont worry we will plan tomorrow night baby" she added baby after Rishi cut the call aware that Aryan is listening.

Aryan was happy on one side but disturbed the moment when she said they will plan something at night tomorrow. He changed his clothes, came out "Kapde dhang se pehna karo, yaha ek ladka rehta hai" he said smugly

"Hello, this is my house too. I can roam naked if i want, i can bring my bf and we both can roam naked if we want. You have option to close eyes or leave the house" she replied

"What did you say? Do you have to bring him in every conversation?" He argued
"Arent you getting late?" Looking at her watch and making a face at him.
"Go to hell" he muttered as he left the house for his shoot. Imlie made sure he was gone from window, then she went to their room and slept on bed to feel him. She then went to her room and changed to work clothes. She was late anyways, but her boss was cool that way.
What she didnt expect that some media people were waiting below to question her about engagement.
"Aap to Aryan Singh ki wife hai , aap kaise kisi aur se rishta kar sakti hai?" A reporter asked
Other one asked , "Pehle se aapka affair chal raha tha? Kya Aryan ye jaanta hai?"

Lot of accusations were hurled at her and her character, she was blank because she was always on other side. She was the reporter but today she was questioned. She forgot the blunder she made by posting on social media. She could have done without it. Oh god , she dont know what to say so she pushed them away and to get a cab.
She was anxious the whole way to office, she texted Aryan , "Did the reporters stopped you too?"
"No? Wait what you mean?" He replied after she had reached office.

There is no point telling him more, but he called and insisted what happened. When she told him, "Well i will put to that to rest" Imlie frowned what does he mean? He hung up before she could even ask.

After sometime, people at her office were looking at her with pity. Then Rohan came and gave hug "Sorry babes to hear you guys separated "
"How do you know?" She was starting to panic again.
"Aryan posted on his page " he said sadly. Imlie opened the social media page and gasped.
"I and my wife have taken mutual decision to separate. Please give us privacy at this time"
Imlie wanted to run and give him a piece of her mind but right she has to ignore the surroundings. Her plan as somewhat backfired and that idiot wanted to be nice so nobody bothers her. She cant give up that easily , she cant do what is done today. She will have to deal with it. She called Rishi who was with his girfriend Priya. Yes, Rishi finally had started dating and instantly found someone who he connected easily with.

"Are kuch nai , you have fun. Work from home kaise ho raha hai dikh raha hai" She giggled and teased her friend.
"Shut up. Listen we can still do park but on weekends how about that?" He asked
"Ok lets plan again then" she hanged up and started to work on her report.

At night, Imlie noticed Aryan hadnt come back from shoot. She had made extra food even though she knows he wont eat just like before.
She was staring at ceiling and thinking about everything that was going. Should she still go ahead with her acting? The blunder caused by her, does it make sense to even do it anymore? Will he ever get out of his arrogance? She sighed , she was confused soul as she slept.