Safe

Y/N's P.O.V

I cleaned the broken plate out of the sink after taking a breather from what just happened. I don't understand because it seemed like she was enjoying it but just like light she switched and distanced herself.

I could be in the wrong because it was kind of sudden. I initiated the kiss but maybe I was getting the wrong message. Maybe that's just how she jokes with the teasing and she didn't actually mean it. Then to make everything worse I was rude to her and broke a plate in front of her.

Even after she offered to help I was still a bitch and told her nothing happened between us. The look on her face was unreadable but she was not happy that's for sure and I wish I didn't snap on her honestly.

I put the last dish on the drying rack and wipe my hands dry with the towel that was laying on the sink.

I look at my room seeing the door is closed but the light is seeping out of the bottom of my door, "She's still awake." I whisper to myself and think about going to talk to her but decided against it wanting to give her more time, "I need a shower."

Thankfully I have extra clothes on my table by the couch from laundry I did the other day so I take them before tip toeing to the bathroom.

The slower I walk the more my floor creaks so I take longer strides jumping into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I didn't want to face her just yet but I hear the bedroom door open and I'm guessing she's looking for me, "Goodjob tupaya suka." She hisses shutting the door back closed. (Dumb bitch is the translation)

I open my phone to google translate and whisper the sentence into my phone but I botched the pronunciation earning a replie, might I add that was loud as hell, "In Russian that means: ducks horny."

"Shit! Shut up you dumb bitch!" I hiss fumbling around with my phone causing Siri to translate more, "I can't understand you. Did you mean, cum bitch?"

"Oh my god!" I tangle my phone in my towel muffling the stupid bitch as best as I can putting it on the floor and turn the loud faucet on completely silencing the phone.

I scratch my scalp knowing Yelena heard all of that because my wall is thin as hell, "Fuck you." I whisper flipping my phone off as I climb in the shower.

I shut my eyes as the water rolls down my face, soaking into my hair and burning my skin. I don't play music like usual and I don't wash my body in the first ten minutes. I just take a seat at the back where the water hits the front of my body and pull my knees to my chest then rest my forehead on them.

Since I'm almost right against the wall I pick up on the sounds of Yelena moving around the room. I hear things dropping on the floor, her pacing amongst other things. Right now my thoughts are my worst enemy and my anxiety grows when I hear my bedroom door open and close.

I found my answer in that and I just completely lay down in the shower not wanting the water to turn cold dreading the fact that Yelena won't be here.

I feel the temperature drop so I go ahead and drag myself up to wash my hair along with my body and face. Even I didn't want to I knew I had to face what I caused so that's great. Another thing I have managed to fuck up with my short time I've spent with Yelena.

I open the curtain and bend to to my towel and set my phone ontop of the toilet because even though I was pissed about it earlier, that's still a thousand dollar phone that I do not want to replace.

Starting from top to bottom I dry my body off hanging it up and then wrap my hair in a different one to make it easier to brush out. I then grab my Nike pro spandex shorts and a grey sweatshirt that's hoodless and put my dirty ones in the hamper.