Super Spy

Y/N's P.O.V.

*Three Days after attack*

After the given circumstances I'm in, I have been doing so much better. I'm still in pain but not near as bad at the second day, but I'm still upset I have to be off of work until I'm better. The only positive is Yelena and I get to spend time together, which is the best.

Throughout the days and nights being so attentive and gentle. I say that a lot but she's always so easy going with me and I absolutely love it. She hasn't complained one bit about my whining, neediness, or constants questions about helping me do stuff around the house. Yelena has been going above and beyond what I expected or even asked for. She has even been taking care of Bubs, fucking crazy right!

I thought she hated him and sometimes still do but I caught them taking a nap together on the couch one evening after I got out of the shower. The moment didn't last long because she woke up upon hearing the door close so she brushed him off acting disgusted. I stifled my laugh but it was the cutest and funniest sight I've seen.

Moving on to our talk about Natasha and the Avengers that conversation didn't go any further and has yet to even be brought up by either one of us. I'm glad though because I don't want to go in depth about anything right now and neither does she, so we both respect each other's space on that topic. I'm still in disbursed though I didn't put two and two together about her being a Widow. I mean I couldn't find the notorious widow symbol on her suit or anything on her for the matter. I just blame it on being too distracted by the gorgeous blonde that has invaded my home. Come onnnnn...who wouldn't be?

"Y/N?" Yelena waves her hand in front of my face making me jerk back and remove my elbows from the table, "Oh sorry just lost in my thoughts."

She chuckles shaking her head while digging into her food, "Sure....you were staring."

"Was not!"

Yelena smiles while giving me a pointed look, "Then what was I saying before I got your attention?"

I blurt out the first thing that comes into my mind, "About how..ya know the um..." I place my finger on my chin thinking, "Oh! How great of a person I am...I think you were also complimenting me on natural my natural beauty I." I wink earning a eyeroll, "Well while that is true that wasn't it."

I wiggle my eyebrows, "So you agree I'm beautiful?" I graze my tongue over my bottom lip staring at the Russian. I think I affected her in some way because her cheeks start to turn red but she quickly looks away, "Awwww I made you blush!"

Yelena rubs her cheeks a few times trying to blend out the red tint on them, "Just focus one minute lyubov'."

I grin at her frustration but I turn my focus back on the conversation, "I'm listening now."

The girl across from me let's put a grumble but continues on, "I was trying to remind you about your lunch with your friends in about," Yelena looks at the clock on my wall, "fourty-five minutes."

My eyes widen, "Oh shit!"

I jump out of the chair and rush into my room finding some skinny jeans, black and white checkered vans and an off green sweatshirt. I slow down my pace though getting ready because knowing me I'd break something or make my injuries worse.

I roll the jeans up above my ankles and tuck my sweatshirt in showing off my Gucci belt, which is the only nice thing I own clothing wise, and get my black purse.

I only put on mascara so I don't look like a complete corpse and throw on sunglasses. Nothing major honestly since I'm meeting with Clint but I'd still like to look nice.