You're Lying

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Bubs seriously I need to finish my makeup! I'll pet you later but I need to leave in the next twenty minutes." I huff out towards my cat that is steadily rubbing against my arm making everything twice as hard.

Thank the god of thunder that my hair is done so that saves a lot of time but I screwed up my time management because I sat down and watched tv. I lost track of the time and now it's 5:30 p.m. so I need to be there by 6 p.m.

It's not my fault though! I've been seeing everywhere how good Outer Banks is, so I watched an episode and that turned into three more. I can't help it, the show got really good and I could just stop it in the middle of an episode! That would bug me, especially since I would be left wondering what would happen.

"Dude!" I raise my voice just a bit as I throw my head back closing my eyes, "You just had to nudge my arm while my mascara was being applied?" I pout trying not to claw my eye out as the burning sensation intensifies.

Meowwww

"Yeah you should be sorry." I mumble wiping my tears away from my eye watering so bad and continue on doing my make up.

Eventually I'm done and as promised, I love on Bubs for a minute before stopping, "Now I've got to go bud but I'll give you loves tonight." With a kiss on the top of his head I leave my bathroom and go to the dress laying on my bed.

I take it and hold up the beauty staring at it, "This was definately worth the price." A smile grows on my face as I'm kind of ready for tonight.

Now I know Kate will be pissed but I'm sure she'll thank me later if anything goes down. She might think she can handle herself, which she can but she is no match against the Russian and that robo girl. Seeing them fight was fucking scary because they both matched skill but Yelena is smaller with quick speed so she has an advantage against that woman. The only thing is robo girl has strength and obviosuly that metal shit on her. Still have no idea what the hell she has going on but is it bad that I want to see?

Like what if she has a metal leg that she can take off and it transforms into some cool as weapon? I mean that's not good for us but still...who wouldn't want a metal leg weapon thingy.

"Y/N focus damn it!" I shake my head getting out of my wondering thoughts and shred my clothes leaving me in nothing but a thong since I don't want an embarrassing panty line showing on my dress.

I shiver at the thought of the embarrassment but I grab my thigh holster. The spanks looking bottoms don't look attractive at all but I slip them on and tuck my loaded pistol on the inside of my thigh standing tall to test it out.

 The spanks looking bottoms don't look attractive at all but I slip them on and tuck my loaded pistol on the inside of my thigh standing tall to test it out

I walk a small circle in my room and I can barely feel the gun there, "Okay not bad!" I applaud myself as I move to the dress and carefully slip it on.

Pulling my arm through the sleeves I untuck my hair that got stuck in the dress and adjust it a bit around my chest so my tiddy doesn't pop out.