An official closing

Hello,

I'm making this chapter because I want to procrastinate working, so this is me officially saying this story has been discontinued, and so am I from my absolutely thriving Wattpad career. This also applies to Gotham/Solomon series RIP. Writing this really helped me grow as a writer but now I've forgotten ALL OF THAT, so now I'm bad again.

I don't know why I kept this on the down-low but I will not proceed to leak all of my plans for the future of this book, and the series in general below in case you were interested:

1. I was planning for Charlie to get a redemption arc and understand that he truly does love Earth in this second book after breaking past his brainwashing and small ego that he lost to Cyra, to realize he doesn't really care about revenge and just want to finally have what he wants: a life on Earth. Him and Vega would also reconnect, although Vega would be tentative.

2. Cyra would go off-earth with the Justice League and be more of a diplomate with the alien invasion people (idk it's been awhile what're they called?). Then during the big meeting thing with Lex Luthor she'd end up attacking and creating an international incident.

3. Also, when off world she'd have to move on from Demetria, leaving her to be the queen of her planet. Then the following years would be a few stories. This is the plot I had written down:

YEAR ONE

Begins one year later, after intense training on Oa that she excelled at, receiving her first sector assignment: Sector 1999.

Cyra's demeanor is really cut off, cold, and sarcastic. There is little of her old, loud self left. Physically, she lost all baby fat once on her face, turning her features more square and sharp. She is more muscular from training and a couple of inches taller, having his her, probably, last growth spurt. Her hair that was once past her shoulders now stopped around her collarbone.

When she is assigned, they have a big feast for her and a party that she would have liked and she plastered on a smile for the looks. She says goodbye to the other Lanterns, Guy almost crushing her, Salaak saying, "Finally", Kilowog saying she did good, and a very heartfelt see-you-soon from Hal.

Before she leaves, she visits where they are holding Charlie after he was detained. She watches him through a two-way glass and she swears he is looking right at her. She bids him a silent goodbye before leaving.

When Cyra arrives at Sector 1999, another Lantern is waiting for her, who is also a Lantern of that Sector. His name is J'acoob, a Martian, and they have to guard two planets: Almerac—selective breeding war world and Euphorians planet—Woman leaders with shields around their planet always under constant attack. She got a boring planet to start off and J'acoob hopes he'll be transferred soon, so he tells her not to mess up so she can take over.

Cyra meets Kalista, queen of Euphoria, Premus—king of sorts, and Alonzo Dulak—scientist man on the planet, getting to know the place as she looks into their past a little. She learns that raiding parties have been trying to break down their planets shield, but haven't been able to get past it. Then, Cyra wonders about the other planet if it was being attacked. Kalista said they try not to communicate with that world. Cyra frowns and is dragged to a party by a cute princess around Cyra's age for some welcome feast thing for the new Green Lantern, but she slips away to reminisce on a balcony when the princess, Niah, joins her and asks about her past, which Cyra is really iffy about until her Green Lantern ring buzzes and she has to take off.

Cyra meets with J'acoob after getting off Euphoria and going to Almerac, where space pirates are raiding the place. She helps him take them down for J'acoob to tell her he didn't need her help and that she should be guarding Euphoria, but Cyra brings up their shield. Cyra flies off to take care of the pirate space ship that is leaving planet.