A/N: "Guys, it's honesty time."

Hello my lovely and daring readers. It's been awhile, I know, probably almost a month, but who's counting? (Probably some of you but eh). 

Please read this whole thing it will have important information in it about the future of this book. 

So, it's been a little busy for me. I got a car and a job and school is starting next week so I will be busy more of the time. As it is probably obvious to see, I want to be a published author. I have many other books I am working on that is not fanfiction but original stories that I have been making a priority since those are the ones that will truly make my an author and I hope most of you can understand that. I have been making a lot of progress on one that looks very promising so all the writing time I've had I've been focusing on that. 

Which means I haven't been writing for this and overtime. Guys, it's honesty time: I've discovered I don't really want to. 

With my book Gotham, I miss it. I miss October and Damian and their relationships and twisted characters like Kenzie. I want to finish the Capitol Games because it's a stand alone book with limited chapters left and is quick to write. 

I don't want to finish this book though. Well, I do, I really do. I have many ideas for season three mostly but season two book feels . . . flat to me. The only thing I really like about it is exploring Cyra's sexuality and Vega and Charlie's relationship. But I just don't know if I truly want to struggle through something I'm not enjoying just to get those little good parts. 

So I may not continue this book. I know y'all readers will be upset but while writing this book it never felt very emotional, not like the last book. This doesn't feel very important or deep to me and I have difficulty writing interesting and long chapters like I used to. I have grown a lot writing Cyra Brion and it did help me face my lack of skills in writing emotional and vulnerable scenes. But I think I overcame that a little on the way. 

I have a lot to thank Cyra Brion for. Making me a better writer. Teaching me how to keep to deadlines. How to delve into relationships that isn't just romance. 

But I don't think Cyra Brion can give me what I'm looking for right now. Book deals with original novels. A nice getaway from my serious writing. An interesting darker twist like Gotham can or a way to feed my Hunger Games love like the Capitol Games. 

Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do yet but it's safe to say, I'm not going to be updating anytime soon.