12: "If you ever need help, 'ol Sarah Brion has your back."

Mount Justice

February 13, 21:51 EST

Cyra's phone never buzzed with texts from her siblings saying that they fully welcome her back and love her now and forever. Nor had she gotten any calls from Hal about how long Charlie would be staying. And Charlie was still locked in his room at Mount Justice, Cyra his loyal guard dog, chowing away on Cheetos and watching Hello, Megan! on repeat. It was a different type of torture.

Vega's words still circled in her mind as she twisted her ring on her finger. She heard people training in the other room but didn't try to go join them. Any of the Team's attempts to talk to Cyra had been ignored. Only the senior members seemed to get through to her despite Cassie AKA Wonder Girl wanting to know more about her every adventure.

Cyra shrugged to answer questions, her eyes checking her phone constantly. She came home and she wanted a warm, familiar bed to sleep in. She wanted to meet Ronnie's dog and babysit Bronwynn but she was on sister time out and it sucked.

The floor outside of Charlie's room wasn't becoming more comfortable over time either.

"Congratulations! The Zeta-Shield is now operational!" a voice over the comms announced. At least Cyra didn't have to forgo her babysitting for an alien invasion anytime soon.

Superboy came stomping down the hall, dragging a Hispanic boy after him. He snapped his fingers at Cyra. "Tag, you're it."

Cyra stood with a grin. "Anything to get out of here. Where to?"

"Personal business," he said vaguely and Cyra was glad to see he hasn't lost his original curtness in the last five years. Cyra fell in step behind him.

"I can walk, you know," the boy being dragged said. Superboy acts like he didn't hear him.

"Wait here for a second!" Cyra barked out of the blue before disappearing down the hall in a sprint. She entered the kitchen, where her Krolotean friend, Nobody, was staring blankly at the bottom of an empty ice cream carton. "Nobody! Get up, we have to go."

Nobody looked up.

"You need to get out of the house. C'mon, we're going on a nice adventure that will probably end in the destruction of public property."

"Is Green Lantern going?"

"Of course."

"Fine, but Nobody wants to make it clear they'd rather stay here."

"Noted but ignored. Let's go."

The next thing that Cyra knew, she was buckled up in the back of the Super-Cycle. "Sphere!" Cyra had said, hugging the ball that beeped at her. Wolf came bounding from his bed, sniffing her and giving her a deep growl before licking her hand. "I missed you too, bud."

Nobody hides behind Cyra as Wolf growled at him.

The new kid sat in front of her and Nobody behind Cyra on the back, hanging onto the sides. When they got on, a blue and black suit had slid over his skin, leaving large pincher-like attachments grown from his back and a helmet covering his face.

They took off and quickly went into the city, flying low between the buildings. Cyra leaned forward and set her elbows down on the seat in front of her. "And who are you?" she asked the younger boy.

"Uh—Jaime, well, Blue Beetle, miss."

Superboy scoffed upfront.

"Focus on the road!" Cyra snapped before turning a grin back to Blue Beetle. "I'm Cyra AKA Green Lantern, the strongest on the Team." Superboy shot Cyra a glare over his back. "And this is Nobody." She waved back to the Krolotean behind her. "Nobody, this is Blue Beetle."