𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

New day started . Aastha refused to allow anokhi in kitchen rather she forced her to spent some time with mimi and start prepping for her last semesters.

Aastha prepared breakfast as well as lunch . She took 10 days leave from her office due to anokhi's semesters . Shaurya did his breakfast silently with everyone but his eyes was always searching for HIS Superwoman .

He was gazing here & there to look for her but in vain .
Shaan noticed this and told Shaurya that she had her breakfast already and she's in her study room.

He left for his office not before saying goodbye to his little princess & Aastha.
Aastha ignored him and continued her work in kitchen.

Whole day mimi was playing with Aastha & anokhi , Anokhi was whole heartedly preparing for her exams .
Aastha decided to make her feel light so she prepared her favourite dinner . She prepared chicken , bhakri and rice for dinner.

At 8pm Shaurya returned home & went to his room to get freshen up. After getting freshened up, he decided to play with mimi with a chance of atleast getting the glimpse of his Superwoman.

Mimi : papa mujee pakloo ...

Shaurya : Umm...umm.pakaddd liyaa (They were playing blindfold game. Shaurya was blindfolded.)
Both were laughing & giggling.

Again it was Shaurya's turn to get blindfolded . This time when mimi was running here & there ,Shaurya immediately held her wrist tightly.
But wait.... Why was her wrist feeling like of HIS Superwoman ?

Because she was there ... He finally caught her after whole days hide & seek . He was not ready to leave her hand . He held it very tightly as a promise to never leave it. He removed his blindfold . They both were looking in each other's eyes intensely as if they were hiding thousand emotions under it.
They both were lost in each other.

Mimi : papa ne mumma ko pakal liyaa... Yeee
(She shouted excitedly.)

Their trance was broken and anokhi pulled back her wrist from shaurya's hold .
Deep inside , Shaurya felt bad.

She instantly shifted her gaze and moved towards kitchen . Shaurya felt a sigh of relief after seeing her and took a deep breath .

During dinner ,
mimi : Mumma abb se mele saath soyegii .... Yayyyy. Papa se jaada Mumma mulse pyaal kalti hai.. he..hee..hee..hee (Mimi started giggling.)

There was an awkward silence in the environment.
Anokhi fed mimi and completing her dinner she left for continuing her studies.

While mimi played with Shaan , Shaurya moved in his room & started working in laptop while Aastha was cleaning the kitchen .

In shaurya's room :
"Aaj itta akela kyu feel kar raha hu . Waise toh sabse baat Hui .. par aaj ek baar bhi usse hi.. hello nhi kiya.
Achaa kyu nhi lag raha hai mujhe . Kya ho raha hai. Koi kaam mai concentration nhi lag raha hai. Huhhhhhhhh," Frustratingly he talked to himself .

3 days passed . It was Sunday . Finally Shaurya got a chance to speak his heart out to Aastha.

Anokhi's semester prep was almost done .. Today her mood was happy and so decided to play with mimi and have a casual talk with everyone. Only 3 papers were left . And she was very excited as only one week was left for her to complete her master's degree.

At 7:30 am ,
Anokhi : Maa aaj mai aapki breakfast banane Mai help karungi aur aap mujhe mana nhi karengey. Meri exams ki tayyari almost complete ho chuki hai . Sirf revision karna ... Toh mai ab aapki pure din help karungi .

Aastha : Acchaa baba thike ... Shaant ho jao.

Anokhi : Kya banana hai breakfast mai.

Aastha : Jo tumhe pasand hai.