𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14

HAPPY READING 🤗

Midnight 3 am -

"Nhi ....nhi...please...please...mujhe mat maaro ...", She pleaded while crying.

"Ulti ginti chalu ", said a man covered with dark pointing a gun towards her.

3...2...1..

"Nhiii", again she woke with a jerk .

Shaurya took woke up from his deep slumber and seeing anokhi blabbering in fear ; he rushed towards her .

"Anokhi ... Anokhi... Kya hua ...", He tried speaking to her while patting her cheeks continuously.

Switching on the lamp lights , he got worried seeing her condition.

ShauryA : Anokhi ... Anokhi ....

"Please mujhe mat maaro ...ple..please ....", She panicked more .

"Anokhi koi tumhe nhi maar rha ... It's a bad dream .... Anokhi ...come in ur senses", this time he shouted in a high tone .

"Haa", she realised it was just a bad nightmare and Shaurya was sitting beside her trying to console her .

After coming back to her senses , she instantly hugged him tightly buring her face in his chest and cried profusely. He reciprocated the hug thereby holding her with his one hand & caressing her hair with his other hand .

"Kya hua .... Hmmm", he asked while carresing her back .

Anokhi : Woh firr mere sap...sapne Mai aaya tha ...

Shaurya : Kon ?

"Pata nhi ... ", She replied while still hugging him burying her face in his chest .

He tried coming out of hug but she was not at all ready to leave him .

"Anokhi ....wiffey ", he tried consoling her softly.

"Shhhhh... Rou mat ...", Saying this he took her out of his hug .

She was clearly afraid and has lowered her gaze .

Shaurya : Sirf ek bura sapna tha and nothing .

She simply nodded .

"Mai raat ko ... Car mai hi ", she didn't realised how she got shifted from car to bedroom.

Shaurya : Haa tum car mai hi soo gayi thi .... Bhook lagi h ...

She nodded innocently.

Shaurya : Thike ... Tum thoda fresh ho jao ... Night wear mai change karlo mai tumhare liye Maggi bana ke laata hu ...
.
Thike ?