𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28

Anokhi woke up in the morning 5 itself as whole night she was asleep just for few couple of hours

Anokhi woke up in the morning 5 itself as whole night she was asleep just for few couple of hours . Her gaze fell straight towards mimi's bed where shaurya was sleeping uncomfortably placing his head beside mimi's and his big fingers entwined with little angel's tiny ones .

As she approached them closely her gaze fell on shaurya's face ... Looks like couple of tear droplets streamed down his cheeks after their last encounter.

His cheeks had dried tear stains which she could easily decipher that last night he slept late .

All this time she was continuously hurting herself by hurting him more each & everytime.

Anokhi's POV :

Bohot hurt ho rha hai shaurya ... Aapko kya lagta hai ki aapki ye anokhi aapko hurt karke khush hai ... Satisfied feel karti hai ... Nhi shaurya ... Aapse jyada meri baatein mujhe hi chubbh rhi hai ...

Aapse din bhar din jitna jyada rude ho rhi hu din bhar din khudse utni hi nafrat badhte jaa rhi hai ...

Nhi dekha jaa rha aapko ese ...

She silently went to washroom and got freshen up as she was in no mood to sleep again .

As she came out , her gaze was instantly drawn to Shaurya who was carresing mimi's cheeks .

"Uth bhi gaye ...", She thought in her mind .

He didn't turned his gaze to look at anokhi instead continued gazing mimi and kept carresing her cheeks and hairs .

As anokhi approached sleeping mimi and and asked Shaurya in soft low tone-

"A...aap co..ffee lenge ..."

Shaurya looked up at her and nodded his head in NO .

Anokhi knew he wanted coffee badly as he wasn't asleep whole night and so to keep him alive today he would definitely need coffee...

So she silently, without saying anything went outside leaving behind Shaurya and sleeping mimi.

After 10 minutes she returned holding a tray having 2 cups of coffee and entered inside the ward only to see shaurya doing some work on his laptop while mimi was still asleep .

She silently went near shaurya and kept a cup of coffee beside him saying -

"Aapke l..liye co...ffee..."

She moved and sat beside mimi while shaurya first gazed at coffee and then looked at anokhi who was silently sipping her coffee.

He too silently sipped his coffee while working on his laptop.