𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21

*All types of comments allowed on dialogues / monologues.*

HAPPY READING 🤗

The next morning love birds woke up together in each other's embrace

While she was hugging him tightly in sleeping position, he first opened his eyes only the mesmerized by the sleeping beauty clutching onto him tightly.

A small smile crept on his lips as he watched her snoring peacefully in his arms .

He pulled her more closer if it was ever possible while carresing her hairs lovingly.

She felt his ARMS to be the most SAFEST place in the entire universe While he just wanted stay in the same position for the entire life .

The petite frame in his arms soon opened her eyes lazily as he started showering forehead kisses on her .

"Good morning ", he wished the sleeping beauty as she opened her eyes only to greeted by his smiling face .

"Good morning...", She replied back with a smile plastered permanently on her face .

"Tumhe pata hai...", Shaurya said lovingly while cupping her cheeks.

"Kya ?", Anokhi asked sweetly ..

"Jab tumhe leke sota hu na toh esa lagta h saara jahaan meri bahoon mai h ... "

"Tum aur meri mimi mere liye Mere LIFE ka sabse BEST happening ho ...", He confessed genuinely.

"Sacchi ..."

"Koi Shaq ...", Saying this he once again planted a forehead pouring out all the love and emotions.

"Itna sab kuch confess kar diya ... Woh 3 magical words kab bologe ", she asked while snuggling more into him .

He smiled listening her .

"Bolunga na ... Bas mauke aur dastoor ka intezaar h ... ", She looked at him but what he said next made her hide her face shyingly into his chest .

"Mimi ko chota bhai ya fir behen bhi Dena h na ..."

Shyness took on her as face instantly turned into crimson shade .

After staying in same position for more than couple of minutes , she looked at him and climbed onto him .

Now she was above him .

Staring at him lovingly, she rested her lips on his left eye for a minute as he closed his eyes to soak in all the LOVE .

Withdrawing her lips from his left eye , she kissed him on his right eye .