𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

Midnight 3 am -

She was running to save her life .
"Kaha tak bhagogi ", unknown threatening voice came from behind .

His face was covered entirely with black mask wearing a long black jacket .

"Pl..pleas...please m...mujhe jaane do ", she was struggling to speak while running out of breath .

"Ulti ginti chalu ", he said while pointing gun towards her .

3......2....1

"Nhiiiiii", she woke up with a jerk sweating heavily .

She realised it was just a bad nightmare .
"Sa..sapna tha... ", She managed to speak while panting heavily .

"Itta bu...bura sapnaa", She spoke horrified.

Looking at the alarm kept beside her , it showed 3 am . Taking the water from jug and drinking it to relax , she checked on her mimi who sleeping innocently clutching Shaurya's chest . She smiled seeing her angelic face coupled with Mr.Arrogant Sabherwal's face .

Anokhi's pov :

Kabhi kabhi toh doubt hota h ki mimi Shaurya ki hi beti h ... Abhi se itti samjhdar ... Aur iska baap arrogant rude aur bohot bohot bohot bura...

Mesmerized by the sight of lovingly father-daughter duo sleeping embracing each other , she felt a different kind of relief .
How much protected he kept her by wrapping his arms around mimi's so that she doesn't move towards the edge .

After soaking all the peace from the beautiful sight in front of her eyes she headed towards the guest room .

Finally after winning the battle of struggle to sleep she again felt into deep slumber .

It was morning . Shaan left early for some important work while Shaurya and mimi were enjoying their morning walk giggling and laughing .

Sleeping beauty finally woke from deep slumber .

She saw the timing -
"8:30 ho gayeee", she kept staring the time .

"Mai ...itn..itni derr tak kese soo gayi ...",

She started panicking .

Taking a bath within 15 minutes and getting ready - she went to mimi's room only to see that she was already ready . Shaurya made her ready while she went to kitchen to help Aastha .

"Maa..maa i am sorry ...sorry ... Pat..pata nhi kese...kya..jyada soo gayi ..." In a panicked state she apologized her maa .

"Aaraam se.", She said while trying to calm her .
"Breakfast bann chuka h ... It's okay..."

While mimi & Shaurya came in kitchen while giggling and laughing .

"Mummaa... "