Chapter 36

Har baar khud ko takleef pahuchana jaruri hai kya...?

Jo nahi samjhta usey samjhana jaruri hai kya...?

Manta hu khud ko sambhalna mushkil hai filhal...

Par kisi ke intezaar me khudko barbaad karna zaroori hai kya...?

-

After her last encounter with shaurya, anokhi was devastated & so was shaurya and others. Shaan tried his best to console anokhi and assured her that everything will be soon going to be fine.

In the meantime, Ahir too informed Babli in the morning 7am about anokhi's critical condition. Babli too assured him to visit anokhi by 11-12 as she had a really "important" meeting with her client. Ahir assured her to focus on her meeting and he will take care of anokhi's health.

It was 9 in the morning.

"Anokhi..." Aastha was taken aback seeing anokhi laying on the bed, her eyes closed. A few drops of tear escaped her eyes.

Her eyes were closed. Her face had few dried tear stains while Shaan was sitting beside anokhi on the stool, affectionately carresing her hairs. Shaan too, has worried, concerned demeanour as he looked towards Aastha who was standing at the door.

Aastha silently approached anokhi and sat beside Shaan. Quietly observing her sleeping, she couldn't resist herself so asked softly not wanting to disturb anokhi's slumber - "anokhi ki tabiyat itni kese bigdi Shaan..."

Shaan was baffled not knowing how to explain Aastha what happened last night between shaurya and anokhi.

Before he could think about an answer, Aastha fired another question for Shaan - "Shaurya kaha hai... Iss w...waqt usse anokhi pe paas hona chahiye tha na ..."

"Woh anokhi ko esi haalat mai akela chodd ke kaha gaya hai ...???" Shaan gazed Aastha while his deamanour changed to a blank one.

Shaan's demeanor shifted to a blank expression, his mind racing with fear and worry. He feared that revealing the truth to Aastha about Shaurya leaving Anokhi alone in such a state would only worsen the situation, especially considering Aastha's previous reaction when she discovered Shaurya's ignorance of their wedding anniversary.

Shaan mai kuch puch rhi hu...??? Shaurya kaha hai...???" Aastha enquired again not being able to digest Shaan's silence.

Stammering, he struggled to find the right words, "Noor...w...woh..-"

"Noor woh shau-..." As he was about to say anything further, anokhi woke up.

As she was trying to get up, Shaan said -

"Anokhi beta araam se ...." Saying this Shaan & Aastha helped her to sit on the bed.

"Kaisi ho beta..." Aastha asked, her eyes moistened seeing her fragile state.

"M...maa... Mai thik hu..." She said in a low tone, indicating that she was still weak and fragile.

Aastha took her in soothing hug caressing her hairs affectionately.

"M..mai ek din kya chali gayi .... Tum ye kya haal bana liya ha... Pata hai mujhe kitni tension huyi jab mujhe pata chala ki t...tum yaha... Itni beemar...." Tears started brimming down Aastha's cheeks.

"I am s...sorry maa.." Anokhi said.

"Shh... Tumhari maa aa gayi hai na abb tumhe jaldi thik hona hoga...." Aastha said.