Chapter 35

🥳Wohooooo!!!🥳

🍻Cheers🍻

For completing one year on watty ...!!! 🙈🥹

It's scribbledmind11's 1st b'day 🥳🥂💝

I really can't believe it has been a whole freaking year since I started my first story "Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani"💝

Honestly , I started writing on watty for passing my time & I was never confident with this story but then something magical happened🔮🪄.

Y'ALL votes and comments started encouraging me to write more & more and provide u with the best content...☺️

I am really thankful to all my genuine readers who kept giving feedback on each chapter and made me feel motivated.

🫶 You guys are the reason I am
still on watty 🫶

& To all my friends I made during my "watty journey" - I LOVE Y'ALL aur apun tumlog ka peecha kabhi nhi chodega 😎😁

*-*-*

Disclaimer ⚠️ : Longggggg update ahead (5200+ words)

All types of comments are allowed in dialogues/monologues 🤗

Happy Reading ☺️

*-*-*

Kaun aane waala hai wahan se...
jidhar ko nazar hai tumhari?

Tum hi poochte ho haal sabka musalsal,

Kisi aur ko zara bhi khabar hai tumhari?

_
.
-

Anokhi abruptly pulled away from Shaurya's embrace, realizing only after a few moments that she had instinctively sought comfort in his arms.

Both of them quickly regained their composure, but the intensity of the moment lingered between them. Shaurya gently took hold of her hands, his touch a soothing balm amidst the turmoil.

As he leaned in to kiss her, Anokhi recoiled angrily, yanking her hands away and startling him. Her eyes pierced into his, brimming with anger and hurt.

In a stern tone, she said, "Kyu aaye hai aap yaha...??"

Shaurya, taken aback by her sudden change in demeanor, replied in a hurt and concerned voice, "Apni biwi ke liye aaya hu..."

"Konsi biwi...kiski biwi ... Iss kamre mai filhal sirf mai hu... Anokhi Bhalla... Aapki biwi kaha hai... Kahi dikh nhi rhi???" Her sarcastic and hurtful words spilled out, laden with bitterness.

She scanned the room, her words dripping with venom.

He responded, his voice filled with pain, "Woh m.. mere samne hai..."

"Kaha???" Her tone grew colder, her words cutting through the air like shards of ice.

"Mujhe dikh kyu nhi rhi..." she reiterated, her tone a blend of sternness and detachment.