𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18

Despite the fact I am busy with my hectic college schedule, still i try to manage writing scripts.

Please do appreciate my efforts & vote my scripts as it inspires me to write more .🙏🙏🙏

HAPPY READING 🤗

Next Morning.

Both love birds were sleeping cuddling into each other . Her both hands were enveloped around his chest clutching onto his shirt tightly ; while she rested her head on his arm making it her most comfy and favourite pillow and his other arm was still resting on her waist pulling her more close momentarily if possible. Her legs were being captivated between his .

Small hand of clocked has already strucked at 8 while minute hand of clock was resting at 6 .

It was already 8:30 . Shaurya woke up lazily only to be felt clutched by his dear wifey . Staring her he cupped her face reminscining their last night encounter where she shared her insecurities as well as her complains .

He smile staring at her . Cupping her face sweetly he tried waking her up -

"Wiffey "
.
.
"Wifeyy" , he again cupped her cheeks .

Wifeyy...", He softly called out her again .

"Sone do Naa shaurya ", she groaned lazily in sleep .

" 8:30 ho gaya h..."

"Roz hota h ", she replied lazily inbetween her sleep session .

"Uthna nhi h ", he asked while caressing her hairs delicately pecking her forehead.

"nhi... Boht dino baad sukoon ki neend aayi h ... Waise bhi week off h na Aaj ... Tum bhi so jao ...", Again she replied lazily.

"Wif-", he stopped as he realised again she climbed onto him sleeping clutching to his torso tightly.

As he was again about to say something, she buried her face in the crook of his neck as rays of sunlight was disturbing her sleep continuously.

He chuckled seeing his Wifey's Antics .

Shaurya's POV:

Sirf tumhe hi nhi mujhe bhi aaj pehli baar Boht jyada sukoon ki neend aayi h ... Esa lag rha h Puri duniya ko apni baahon mein lekar soo rha hu ... Thankyou anokhi meri life Mai aane ke liye ... Mujhe firr se pyaar karna sikhaane ke liye ... Mujhe ehsaas dilane ke liye ki kisi ke chale jaane se humari zindagi rukk nhi jaati ... U are the biggest blessing of my life ... I love u ....

Thinking this he too fell in deep slumber again .

At 10am -

There was a knock on door .