Chapter 8

It is 11:45 .
Mimi's room -
An Unknown hand sprinkled few water droplets on her face . She woke with a jerk .

(Since the room was dark so she was scared too .)

"Kaunnn?", She woke up with a jerk .

Gliding her hand nearby bed she realised mimi and Shaurya were not there .

"Mi..mimi aur shaur...Shaurya kaha gaye ... ", She spoke while trembling .
As she was about to switch on the lamp lights , it wasn't switching on .

"Y..ye light....light kyu onn kyu nhi horri ",She was now more scared .

"Shauryaaaa....mimiiii.... Koi...koi su...sun ky..kyu nhi rha", she shouted in fear .

"Shauryaaa.....shaur....shauryaaaa ", she shouted more pleading .

"Ma..maaaa......papaaaaa", few tear droplets fell of her cheeks .

Glistening Sweats were clearly visible on her forehead.

There was a pregnant silence in the entire house except her roars .

Gathering some courage she got up from bed trembling and scared . Holding her pillow in her hands ... She clutched it tightly in her fist .

Taking baby step she moved towards door and opened it .

"Koi...koi .... H "

"Maa..."

"Papaaa...."

"Shaur...shauryaaa..."

"Mimiiii.."

Tears & sweat both were flowing down profusely from her cheeks & forehead respectively .
With each passing second , her heartbeat was increasing .

Anokhi's POV :

Itta...itta andh...andhera kyuu hhh... Sabb kaha gaye . Mujhe darr lag rha h ... Shaur..Shaurya please kaha ho aap... Please i need u .

She cried more & more .
Taking small tiny steps and with the help of her sixth sense she moved towards shaurya's room only to find it empty too...

"Shaur...shauryaaa... Aap ho ?", Her shouting went in vain .

No one was hearing her .

She gradually proceeded towards shanoor's room only to find it empty too.
"Ma...papaaa...."

"kyu mujhe kyu nhi sunn rhaaa...", She shouted at the top of her lungs .

"Kaha hai sab ?", Crying more she bent down in her knees .

Already she was afraid of darkness but this combination of darkness+loneliness was scaring her more .

As she was crying , her vision became blur .
"Anokhi ", a soft voice came from hall side .

She looked up only to find a black strong figure standing in front of her .
It didn't took a second for her to realise that this frame was of Shaurya .
Ofcourse she knew him very well . His one touch was enough for her to recognise him .

Seeing him she gathered some courage and ran towards him .

Rushing towards him she pulled him in a bone crashing hug . Standing up in her toes she hugged him tightly such that he was pushed few step back .