6

Elena is infuriating, she constantly speaks her mind, in the wrong situations

Elena is infuriating, she constantly speaks her mind, in the wrong situations. She disobeys my every fucking order. She even redecorated my house.

My fucking house.

She wears lingerie at night and comes down to breakfast wearing the tiniest sheer robe. Almost the drive me fucking crazy.

I fucking hate her but it's normal for man to get a hard on to the sight of a woman in lingerie.

The little tease made me go for a cold shower 5 times already.

"Sir she refuses to get up." Rose said, with a sigh, her hair slightly messed up, I frown at her hair wondering what happened. "She threw a pillow at me and cursed in Russian."

Oh.

"To be fair I think she didn't know the pillow hit me." I nodded and got up from my chair.

"I'll deal with her." I make my way up the stairs, cursing at my father mentally for giving me a stuck up stubborn girl. He could have picked a nice obedient who reads books or something but no.

The motherfucker had to get the bitchiest, meanest, stubborn murdering psycho.

I open the door to Elena's room which she has already redecorated because she said I have 'no taste in fashion or decor.' Whatever the hell that means.

She hung up paintings, changed the bedding to white and pink, even though she hates pink, her words, She changed the chandelier, installed couches and a flatscreen tv and one of those mirrors with the million light bulbs.

A vanity, I think it's called. I remember my sister begging my father to get someone to build her a huge one for her 15th birthday.

"Go away" Elena's muffled voice said, dragging me from my thoughts. Her body was still buried under the white fluffy sheets and I could only see her dark brown hair.

I stalk over to the bed, ripping the blanket from her. "Hey!" She protested, lifting her head from the pillow and saw me.

As predicted, she rolled her eyes. "Oh great. She sent in the big guns." Like I said, Elena wears lingerie to bed. Today is a silk red set with black lace lining the fabric. "Give me my blanket back."

"No." I finally speak and she groaned, flipping back over onto her stomach and closing her eyes. "Seriously?"

I saw a little smile on her face as she nodded, her eyes still shut. "Hmm sleepy time."

I exhale a sharp breath before I lean down, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her over my shoulders. "What the-"

"You don't wanna get up and get ready." I say, one of my hands resting on her waist while my other holds her legs. I turn on the shower.

"No no Vincent!" She gasped when I placed her under the cold water, fully clothed, even wetting myself in the process. And I took my shower 2 hours ago.