13

After I left Vincent in the morning with a raging hard on I went to a different room and went back to sleep

When I woke up Natalia and Lucia came and checked on me then my father did.

"Oh my goodness, Jasmine died." Vincent's Aunt Julia said to Leonora and all of them. Who's Jasmine? Do I know Jasmine?

Leonora laughed, "This life was too rough for the poor girl. Can't say I'll miss her though after she tried to get with my husband and my sons." My head perked up and I look out the window listening to their conversation.

I technically wasn't eavesdropping since we were in the same room and they were speaking loud. "Honestly what did she think was going to happen? Ace doesn't want commitment because he's too scared Layla will get attached to them. And Vincent can't have any other relationship because he's Engaged to Elena." Lili said with a huff.

"Exactly." Penelope said with a scowl.

"Has Luciano set a date?" Sara, Leo's wife looked to me then Leonora. I was about to say something when Vincent stalked into the room, wearing nothing but black swimming shorts

My eyes follow him as he walks to the cabinet and grabs out a glass cup before he fills it with vodka, his hair was wet and he was dripping with water.

I feel my cheeks heat up as he glanced at me with he drunk the vodka. "Oh, Vincent, la tua acqua gocciola ovunque, asciugati prima di entrare, tesoro." Leonora scolds her son and Vincent's lips curled into a smile, he leaned down and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek.
{Your dripping water everywhere, dry yourself before you come inside hon.}

"Sorry mama." Leonora rolled her eyes and continued her conversation with Sara. My feet move on their on when I make my way to Vincent.

"Vincent if your mad about last night you need to get over it."

He turned around and shook his head. "I'm not mad about last night elena." He clenched his jaw and looked over at something else. "I'm mad that you didn't tell me about Giovanni sooner"

"What the fuck does Giovanni have to do with this? I'm over him. I don't love him anymore, he was just a fling."

"But you did. You loved him and that's the problem." His voice was so rough and vile it almost didn't sound like him. "I could go to my father right now and tell him that I want a pure woman and he'll cancel the marriage like that." He clicks and I flinch. "Not a whore who spreads her legs for anyone."

My the back of my hand meets his face, his face turning as I slapped him. "Don't you dare fucking talk to me in that tone Vincent. I have done nothing to be spoken to that way."

"Really? Because I can think of a thousand fucking reasons." I gulp, wondering where the fuck this attitude came from.

"Fuck this. And fuck you." I muttered before I walk towards back through the house and towards the front door. I take my dads keys and get in his car.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"All the fucking men in that mafia are dicks. I hope they rot in hell" Lucia said with a scowl, the joint pressed to her lips "Especially that Vito. Fucking big cocked motherfucker"

Me and Natalia let out laughs as she said that. "He has a big cock?" Nat asked leaning over the back seat of the car.

"Fuck yeah." Lucia stuck her point in her mouth and held up both her index fingers that were about 7 inches apart. "Girl I swear it ripped me open."

I laugh and stare out the window. When I left Vincent's parents I had to calm myself so I called the girls, picked them up and grabbed a huge bag of weed and parked on a hill overlooking the ocean and we've had 2 joints so far.  each.

Natalia spoke up in a rush, breaking the silence. "I slept with Matteo" Me and Lucia turn our heads to her in the back seat.

Lucia let out a sigh, "Girl you better be joking." Nat shook her head, her eyes shifting between me and Lucia.

I frown, "I thought you hated him" Natalia literally told me she hated his guts.

"But he's hot" she smirked.

"Okay well if Elena sleeps with Vincent then we'll have a problem." Lucia shrugged.

I exhale the smoke from my joint. "Not gonna happen. He literally called me a whore."

"Bitch, shut up don't act like you don't have a degradation kink you fucking masochist" Lucia slapped my arm playfully.

"Okay Mrs daddy kink. Does Vito let you call him daddy? I bet he loves it the kinky motherfucker." I fire back in a playfully tone.

"Hmm okay. Let's stop this conversation"

"Agreed" Nat said.

We sat in silence for a while, Finishing our joints and letting ourselves let go and get high. "Thank you for this." I told them, looking out the window. "I really needed to get my mind off things."

"Don't worry. If you want to escape we can help you kill him." Lucia smiled reassuringly.

"I love you" I smile at her.

"I love you too" she leaned over the seat and hugged me.

"You too Nat" I tell her as me and Lucia pull away.

"What's going on?" Natalia asked, her eyes red and tired from the weed.

"We should go home" I laugh.