7

Vincent actually let me sleep in today, probably because he has nothing to do today

Vincent actually let me sleep in today, probably because he has nothing to do today. I wonder if he sleeps in on his days off.

I mean that's the only right thing to do on your day off, or watch movies, sit by the pool or have a spa day.

Actually, this isn't a good argument.

Bitch your arguing with yourself.

Ooh wait, a spa day actually doesn't sound bad.
I should definitely do that soon.

I yawn as I walk down the stairs. My steps come to a stop when I saw...

No no. That can't be right.

Lucia and Vito?

They both look like their arguing, I've only seen Vito a handful of times and he's a pretty scary guy. And that's coming from me. Vito is covered in tattoos.

Like, a lot. I haven't seen all of them, for obvious reasons. But he's pretty intimidating.

I suck in a breath and say "ooh" as Lucia slapped him.

"Ouch" a gasp leaves my lips, my hand flying to the voice, instinctively. My eyes meet Vincent's cold dead ones after I had just slapped him. "Jesus!" He holds his cheek.

"Don't fucking sneak up on me like that." I scold him, glaring before glancing back at Lucia and Vito.

"Why are you perving on them?" He asked as we walked to the kitchen.

"I'm not perving." I answer, keeping my eye on them trying to make out what they are saying but... I can't read lips. "I'm observing."

He shrugs, walking over to the table and he grabs a piece of toast with bacon and a egg on it. "Well it rhymes so it's the exact same in my brain" he said before taking a bite of it before looking at Lucia and Vito.

I pour some yogurt into a bowl and put some fruit in there. "Who's perving on them now?"

"This is my house. I'm allowed to watch strays argue since I own  this land and all the land around here."

I sigh and lean against the table. "Your so arrogant and condescending" I tell him. "It's gonna get you killed."

»»————- ★ ————-««
FLASHBACK
AGE EIGHTEEN

"Come on. You'll never catch me." I tease, picking up my dress and running, a bit hard to run in heels but I managed.

"Oh yes I will." His voice peaked through the side of me. "Come here." He smiled, running toward me. I gasped and sped up. But me being in heels and him being as athletic as he is he caught up to me.

Grabbing me by my waist and pulling me down, he makes sure I land on top of him, not hurting me as we both land on the freshly mown grass.