14 🔞

Where the fuck is she?

I get that i said something horrible in a moment of anger but fuck. It wasn't that serious. The door to the bedroom opened and my head snapped in the direction.

Elena walked in, she avoided my gaze as she closed the door and placed her coat on the sofa. "Where the fuck have you been" I ask her and her eyes finally meet mine.

They were red and bloodshot.
Great.
This motherfucker was high.

"None of your business." She pushed past me to the bathroom.

Anger boiled in my blood as i follow her with my eyes, she didn't close the bathroom door so im assuming she's talking off her makeup or something.

She comes back out a minute later, with her makeup off and in her silk fucking Pjs. Jesus.
"Well? You gonna tell me where you were?"

Elena shrugged and pulled the covers off the bed, practically punching the pillows on her side to get it fluffy.
"Maybe I was out spreading my legs cause I'm just such a whore right" she looked up at me.

Fucks sake. She's still mad about that? "You know I knew you hated me but I didn't think you'd go that far."

"Don't take it personally Elena." I tell her and she scoffs taking a water bottle out of the mini fridge.

She takes a drink from the bottle and stalked towards me. "No. Don't you take it fucking personally if I go out and have a little fun. I'll get someone else to fuck me because I can"

She went to walk past me but I grabbed her by her throat, gripping hard. "You will not ever touch another man."
I push her down and she lands on the bed. "Because of you do... I will kill him."

I feel her gulp under my palm, "then I'll kill you." She taunted and groaned when I pushed her deeper into the mattress.

There was a moment of silence as she stared at me.

Licking my lips, i take my hand off her, grabbing her thighs and moving her to the edge of the bed in one swift move "Vincent—" Elena cut herself off when I pulled her silk pants off and my mouth latched onto her pussy. "Oh my god" she moaned, arching her back.

Fuck.

She tasted so fucking good.

My tongue worked inside her hole, I licked up pussy in a long stoke before I nibbled at her clit. "Fucking perfect." I mutter and give her pussy a harsh slap.

My cock hardened when I heard her whimper. "Get on the bed. Face down. Ass up." I demand as I take her shirt off, my eyes fall to those perfect fucking tits, already hard as rocks.

C-cup. She left one of her bras on the bathroom floor so I didn't snoop like a creep I just happened to pick it up and throw it into the laundry basket.

Elena didn't strike me as a submissive woman in bed, she has too much pride, too much of a feminist and girl power, all that sort of shit. So it surprised me when she listened to what i said.

My hand meets her smooth ass for a nice slap as I rub her pussy with my thumb. "Are you clean baby?"

She nodded, looking back at me, those sexy brown eyes looking in mine. "I'm really gonna have my fun with you" a groan leaves my lips as I slide into her pussy.

Thrusting in and out a few times, earning soft little moans and whimpers from Elena.

God.

Is this what heaven feels like?

"Fuck. Vincent, harder" I saw her hands grip the pillow. I took that as an invitation to go harder, her ass slapping against my hips. My one of my hands go to her hair and curl it around my fist. The other one went to her ass.

"Your so fucking beautiful" I groan looking up her back to the Tattoo of a snake wrapped around a sword. "But I hate you. And I'm gonna be the one to kill you."

"A-Agreed" she moaned, "I- I wouldn't want it any other way."

I lean down and kiss her back, still thrusting hard. "Are you on the pill?" She nodded eagerly. "Good. Because I don't think I can pull out. Fuck you smell, taste and feel like heaven."

"You feel like my downfall" She panted heavily. "Fuck I—I'm gonna cum" she stutters.

"That's it. Cum, baby." I encourage her, "cum all over my cock."

Elena shakes, clenching around me, driving me crazy making me spill inside her.

Pulling out, I fall beside her, both of us a panting mess.

We stayed there for a while, catching our breaths. Elena glanced at me, Her eyes tired but lustful.

And then she did something I would have never expected in my wildest dreams.

She crashed her lips onto mine, shocking me for a second but I kissed back, taking her all in her mouth tasted even better then her pussy. And her pussy tasted fucking great.

I smirk against her lips. "Round two?"

She ran her fingers down my chest to my cock. "You already know the answer to that, diavolo"
{Devil}

 "You already know the answer to that, diavolo" {Devil}

STRAP IN GIRLS ITS PARTYY TIMEEEEE