➭ i

okay y'all... time for a confession. this isn't my first time writing smut... but I'm also not that good at it. So I'm sending my deepest apologies if the writing isn't that good 😭

I hope you guys enjoy it and give it a star when you're done (PLEASE it helps me boost my confidence a lot)

don't forget to comment as well! <3

chapter one: a night to remember

As soon as the clock hit 12, Hyun Joo grabbed her backpack and left. She grabbed her shoes and coat, putting them on before opening her umbrella and racing out of the place she once called home.

She no longer wanted nothing to do with her abusive boyfriend. Hyun Joo wanted to be free, she wanted to crave for that freedom and that was exactly how she felt as soon as the rain touched her face.

Forget the umbrella, Hyun Joo closed it and began to run to the bus stop, stopping to sit down when she noticed the rain getting heavier. She sighed, laughing as she noticed how soaked her coat got in a matter of minutes. It only took a couple for her to already be drenched in water. But Hyun Joo didn't care.

It was dark, the only source of light being the lamp above the bus stop, but even that seemed to be wearing off it's own light. Hyun Joo dug inside her backpack, and her eyes fell on the flashlight, which she specifically brought for safety.

"Rough night?"

She jerked at the sudden question, looking up at a man who glanced at her sideways. His body was lean, and he was standing below the bus stop for cover as he smoked without a care in the world. Hyun Joo squinted closer for a better look, noticing he looked homeless, judging by the way he dressed.

But the man walked closer, making her extend her hands in front of her for protection.

"Don't come closer," She warned. "I have a knife."

The man, who earlier carried a resting bitch face, broke into a wide yet intimidating chuckle at the response. "You think I'm gonna hurt you?"

Hyun Joo stood up, slinging her backpack behind her. She turned on the flashlight, pointing it at his body as she nodded. "Correct. I don't know you, and you don't know me, so we shouldn't be talking to each other like this."

"Seems like your parents raised you to be a good girl, huh?" His dark yet slender eyes sunk deep in her soul. The man paused before lowering his cap, and this time, Hyun Joo stopped breathing all together. He was stunning. His refined jaw and model-like gaze was enough to make her wanna sink to her knees as she gaped at him, shocked.

"Cat got your tongue?" The man asked, interrupting her out of her intrusive thoughts.

Hyun Joo looked away, tapping her foot impatiently. She already wanted to leave, but with this heavy rain and really dark place, her gut instincts made her not want to.

"Well, I don't blame you. You probably saw too much shit in this world to not put your full trust in a stranger." The man took the cigarette from his lips and threw it against the ground, stomping on it. "But I am probably in the same level as you. Did you run away from your house?"

She faced him, not uttering a word. It amazed her yet disgusted her how easily he was to read her situation. This only made her want to distance herself even more from him.

The man smirked, leaning against the bus stop. "Thought so. One just doesn't go out in the middle of the night."

"That-" Hyun Joo stopped when a beggar approached them.