➭ your

chapter 10: missing my baby

"I'm home~" Yunseo playfully blew Ha Joon a kiss as she sashayed her way inside the house.

"What are you doing here?" He groaned, keeping his eyes on the TV.

She leaned forward, pecking his cheek. "I came to see how you're doing, dummy. Shouldn't I be getting a 'thank you' instead?"

"No thank you." He smirked, placing his lips on the soda can before gulping it down.

Yunseo looked around. "I'm assuming she left, right?"

"Why did you go look for her?"

"Why else? I had to make her get away from you before she could get too attached. We both know how much you hate loyalty." Yunseo said as she watched him.

Ha Joon rolled his eyes. "You should've kept your mouth shut, Yunseo. Hyun Joo got really mad and left this house because of god knows what shit you told her."

"Don't worry, I told her the sole truth about you. She probably got butthurt that you don't see her that way."

"Whatever." He murmured.

"Do you still like her?"

"I never liked her."

"You're lying. I see right through you the whole time, you know?"

"Even if I did, she's no longer here. Which I could care less about." He added with a shrug.

Ha Joon paused when she wrapped her arms around him. Yunseo sweetly smiled, caressing his face. "Even though she managed to get your heart in less than a year, it sucks that I still haven't gotten any single part of it in the thirteen years that I've known you."

He sighed. "You're unbelievable."

"I know, right?" Yunseo giggled as she pecked his lips. She had lied and told Hyun Joo she didn't feel a single thing for him; but truth was, she in fact, did, and had made it her mission since then to distance Ha Joon from any woman who he got close with and may have gotten his heart. And that hasn't happened so far, until Hyun Joo came in his life.

Ha Joon stayed silent as she lowered his pants, massaging him. A tiny smirk plastered against her lips when soon enough, his dick sprang up.

"You're still hard for me. Just like back in our teenage years." She whispered, sexily biting her lips as his eyes bored through her skull.

She leaned down, taking his length in her mouth as he grunted above her. Ha Joon hissed, rolling his eyes back in pleasure. He wasn't stopping her; which further encouraged her to suck harder while looking up at him.

But he wasn't about to do the staring contest. Yunseo felt herself gag as he grabbed ahold of her hair and shoved her further in. She could tell she had him fully turned on, and she wanted nothing else than to please him as much as she could.

When he came, Yunseo slurped everything down her throat and attacked his lips in a hungry kiss. He eagerly kissed back, squeezing her ass cheeks as he reached over for a condom.

Ha Joon had both Hyun Joo and Yunseo on their knees. But she didn't care; she was more than ever willing to abide by his sexual urges as long as he remained single. Hyun Joo didn't want to do the same thing, which is why he lost interest in her and kicked her out. That was what Yunseo wanted to wholeheartedly believe.

"Did you ever use protection with her?" She asked as he slid the condom on his shaft.

Ha Joon shook his head. "Nah."