➭ and

cue the FUCKING CREDITSSSSS

chapter 14: what's wrong is right

"We haven't been in this position for a while." Ha Joon whispered as he spooned her. His broad arms wrapped around her naked back as she huddled closer to his warm body.

Hyun Joo rested her cheek on his chest, smiling. She could feel his heartbeat. It only made her heart flutter with joy. Such small moments like these were enough to be celebrated. In fact, beneath the sweat in their bodies, Hyun Joo could smell Ha Joon himself. And as much as she was shy to confess it out loud, she liked this smell.

Her bed was even starting to smell like him. It slightly excited her. She leaned forward, kissing his cheek before blushing in surprise when he kissed her's back.

It had become too much of an addiction to stop at this point. Hyun Joo didn't want to stop, even when she asked him to. She was a sex addict; as much as she was embarrassed to admit it.

"Does this mean..." Ha Joon paused, uncertain as Hyun Joo remained deep in thought.

She fluttered her eyes closed, hugging him closer. "Ha Joon, do you really love me?"

"I do." He kissed her hand as she giggled. Ha Joon softly smiled. "You're everything to me. God, it was hell when you weren't around. I missed being around you so badly."

"So it isn't just for sex?" She bit her lip in hope.

He shook his head. "No. I want to do a lot of things with you that couples do. I want to try it." He mumbled in embarrassment, becoming shy.

Hyun Joo believed him. "I love you." She blurted out.

"I love you more."

As Hyun Joo stepped inside the coffee shop, she greeted her coworkers before getting ready to change. When she walked back out, Jihoon who appeared out of nowhere, attacked her in a hug.

"Don't be too sweet around here, lovebirds." Hana joked as the rest snickered around them.

Hyun Joo turned around, meeting Jihoon's eyes.

He smiled, leaning forward to kiss her cheek. "How was the hangout with your friend?"

"Um, yeah, it went well." She forced a smile and walked away from him, preparing to make coffee.

He followed behind, oblivious to her sudden change.

"Jihoon, can you pass me a cup holder?"

"On it." He nodded and walked towards the package before handing it to his worker. Jihoon watched as Hyun Joo took a customer's orders. Something in his mind told him she looked upset at something, but he didn't know what.

"Break time, guys!" Jihoon announced.

The coworkers walked outside, going to buy food before it was just the two of them.

Hyun Joo watched as he looked around before pecking her lips. But this time, it was longer. It remained longer than their usual quick kiss.

She became uncomfortable as he cupped her face, kissing her like his life depended on it. Hyun Joo shut her eyes in defeat, and lightly pushed him away, gasping for air.

"J-Jihoon?" She asked, nervous. "What was that?"

Jihoon blinked. "Huh? I thought you would like it." He cluelessly said.

Hyun Joo stood up, walking away from him. He followed behind.

"Did I do something?"

"No, it's not you. I'm just tired." She explained as she stacked more boxes up.