➭ heart,

chapter 9: it ends here

Hyun Joo didn't wait to take her shoes off. She walked inside the bedroom, throwing herself in bed before crying her heart out.

"Why?" She whispered. "Why won't you look at me?"

Hyun Joo didn't know how long she spend bawling her eyes out for a man that doesn't even care for her. She simply cried her guts out, and before she knew it, her body was slowly drifting off to sleep as she clutched the bedsheets in her hand.

"Why did you leave your shoes here?"

Hyun Joo was awakened by Ha Joon's question. She rubbed her eyes, facing him. He was pissed, clearly annoyed at how she forgot his rules to drop off her shoes in the front entrance.

"I told you countless times, it's gonna dirty the ground too fast." But Ha Joon did a back take as he saw her state. "Are you crying?"

She sat up, wordlessly standing up before her sad gaze turned into an angry one.

"That night," Hyun Joo shakily began, her pupils shaking wildly as Ha Joon stared at her, appalled. "Did you leave off to this woman Yunseo?"

Ha Joon froze. He narrowed his eyes at her. "How the hell do you know her? Are you-"

"Answer the question!"

He glared at her. "I have nothing to say to you! Why the hell are you stalking me now?!"

"I didn't. She came to see me today at work." She deadpanned.

Ha Joon seemed bothered by this. "W-what did she tell you?"

"A lot of things." Hyun Joo blurted out. "God, Ha Joon. I can't do this anymore."

He blinked. "Why are you mad?"

"Because I love you!" She cried, "I love you like crazy... and I can't do this anymore. I quit, I'm gonna leave for good. I'm sorry for being an excessive baggage to your life. I'm sorry. This isn't your fault but mine. I hate that I can't stop thinking about you. It's hurting my brain so much... that's why I'm leaving."

Ha Joon stayed silent as she walked past him. He finally followed behind her, grabbing her arm to spin her back around.

"Don't go." He murmured, keeping his face down.

Hyun Joo tiredly shook her head. "Let go of me."

"Hyun Joo-"

"I don't want to stay with a man whore any longer."

He paused, looking up at her with a blank expression.

She stared at him dead in the eye. "You men... are all the same. Nothing changes, right?"

What are you doing? You're going to make him hate you even more. But Hyun Joo felt even more jealousy at the fact that she simply wasn't enough. She didn't feel wanted enough. Neither from her ex boyfriend, much less from a mere stranger she hooked up for a night.

And the only way to alíviate this anger she had within her was to say things that she didn't mean at all.

Ha Joon's jaw tightened in anger at her words.

"But you sure came for this dick."

Hyun Joo stayed still as he smashed his lips against her's, shoving his tongue down her throat. She closed her eyes, desperately french-kissing him as they made out in the hallway. This time, unlike before, their kiss was rougher, and she could see that he wasn't acting his usual self.

Ha Joon hoisted her up, grabbing her thighs as he walked to the kitchen before he threw her with strong force against the counter, making her shiver in slight intimidation. He was really mad and it was clear as daylight that he wasn't going to stop what he was about to do.