➭ am

chapter 2: devious yet innocent

When their lips touched, she felt immediate electricity crawling through her veins. Hyun Joo wrapped her arms around his neck, roaming her hands through his hair as he cupped her butt to hoist her up.

He wasted no time to rush them to the bedroom, throwing her on top of the bedsheets before trailing his lips down her exposed neck, sucking harshly.

She let out a breathless gasp, enjoying every moment of it. Tugging on his hair harder, Hyun Joo's hands traveled down his torso, and forcefully pulled his t-shirt up.

Ha Joon followed, and he rose the piece of fabric up to his head before knocking it against the wall, the pants following not too long after that.

"Too impatient?" He husked, burying his face on her cleavage.

She wordlessly nodded, feeling her new pair of underwear become soaked again.

He lowered her sweats, biting his lip as her leaking underwear came in display. Ha Joon wasted no time to hook his fingers over it, before his fingers rubbed her clit.

Hyun Joo's head sank back, enjoying the jerking sensation. She had never felt such a stronger sexual connection with any other man, and this stranger was the first one to give it to her. It made her feel naughty things. Hyun Joo didn't care what he did to her body anymore, she desperately needed to feel the best orgasm she could ever have.

Ha Joon smirked in triumph, fully aware of the pleasure he was giving this woman. He tugged down the rest of her clothes off, leaving her bare in front of him.

Their bodies slapped against each other as he teasingly rubbed himself against her.

"I love it." Hyun Joo breathlessly let out, moaning without a shame.

He glanced down at his erection. It twitched and desperately needed to penetrate inside her, but not yet. Ha Joon placed his hands on her thighs, raising them up as he stared at her private area before thrusting his tongue inside.

Her eyes widened. No one has ever done this to her, ever. Was it okay to let him be the first? Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as his warm tongue swirled around her walls, and her legs began to shake violently as she felt herself coming. It felt too good to even make him stop at this point, and even if she wanted him to, he didn't show any signs of stopping anytime soon.

Ha Joon hissed as he felt his erection growing tighter by the second. It was definitely his cue to start. Hovering back over her, he breathlessly asked, "Are you on birth control?"

Hyun Joo shivered, nodding. "Are we going to do it without a condom?" She nervously asked.

"I normally do, but you look too fuckable right now to not use it." He stared at her, waiting for an answer. Ha Joon wouldn't hesitate to still wear one if she refuses to do it raw.

But much to his surprise, she shook her head. "I don't want to."

Ha Joon poked himself by her entrance, drooling at the hole that he was eagerly waiting to fuck. As he lowered himself, he placed his hands against her thighs, and as if on cue, Hyun Joo opened her legs wider, moaning as she felt his huge length going deep inside of her.

"You're tight." He hissed, sloppily reaching down to suck her nipples.

Hyun Joo shut her eyes close, gasping as he began to move his hips surely but steady.

Their lips smashed against each other's once again, and Hyun Joo's hands roamed all around his toned abs, feeling herself get wetter as her walls widened, giving him enough access to thrust in and out.

He could feel his tip hitting against her cervix. But Ha Joon still hadn't come. He looked at her, kissing her naked shoulder before whispering in her ear.

"Ride me."

Hyun Joo obeyed, growing aroused by his dominance. As he detached himself from her, she firmly placed her hands on his shoulder, and pushed him down, pinning him below her.

Ha Joon stared at her, flushed at how gorgeous her body looked. He silently guided her, wrapping his hands around her hips so she could lower herself.

She stared at his length. It sprung up, ready to go inside her once again. Hyun Joo spread her legs apart, nuzzling herself against his neck as she lowered himself on him.

The two let out a quiet sound of pleasure. Ha Joon wrapped his arms around her waist, and thrusted up.

"Sit up."

"I'm nervous." She admitted.

He chuckled. "There's nothing to be nervous about."

Hyun Joo faced him, their faces inches away from each other. Without a word, she pecked his lips, earning a surprise grunt from him.

"Only if you turn off the lights." She purred.

He stared at her, before chuckling, reaching over to switch off the lights.

"Is it better?"

Hyun Joo nodded, rubbing her breasts against him. She couldn't see him, but she could tell he was turned on by the motion. She dipped her head down, attacking his neck before sitting up, riding him.

"Fuck, I wish I can see you right now." He groaned. "But this is so much better than I expected."

She gasped, feeling herself reach at her climax. Her stomach knotted and she released her juices against his thighs.

But Ha Joon had not yet released. He gripped his hands on her legs tighter, pushing himself up to pound against her so hard that tears leaked out of her eyes.

Hyun Joo followed his motion, determined to make him spill. She felt his tip go deeper inside of her, and it hit her g-spot.

"Not yet," Ha Joon said in the darkness, and she could envision his smirk at what he said next. "I won't come unless you suck me off."

She stared at him, feeling her cheeks become warm. Ha Joon reached over to turn on the lights and her eyes widened at his state. He was sweating, his cheeks red from the pleasure. It was the most hottest sight she ever saw in a man, ever.

Hyun Joo slowly detached herself from him, and without any complaint, lowered herself to the middle of his thighs, gulping.

"Don't be afraid. You'll do amazing."

That gave her enough confidence to open her mouth, looking at him as she did so. As their eyes met, Ha Joon felt a sort of fury within him, that one being a good fury at how good she was to pull off a sexy yet innocent expression at the same time. She turned him on completely.

She took him whole, careful with her teeth as she desperately sucked while he moaned, sinking his head back in the sheets. That was enough to make him explode his juices in her mouth.

It was warm, yet full of liquids that exclusively came from him. Hyun Joo gulped the whole thing down, removing her lips from him as she wiped her mouth.

Ha Joon took her arm, pulling her next to him.

"You did good." He breathlessly said, hugging her.