➭ you.

chapter 16: a night to remember

Hyun Joo faced Ha Joon.

"Thanks for walking me home." She slightly blushed.

He nodded, letting go of her hand.

"Oh and please forget about what happened." Hyun Joo sighed. "I didn't mean to involve you in it."

Ha Joon blinked, before he immediately remembered what she said earlier.

At least, unlike you, I got Ha Joon to love this slut. Something your pussy struggled to get.

He looked away, clearing his throat while trying to hide his smile before it turned into a fake frown. "What do you mean?" He asked, trying to act oblivious. Ha Joon bit his lip to keep himself from laughing as she turned into a darker shade of red.

Hyun Joo gave him a dirty look. "You know what I'm talking about, so shut it."

He grinned. "Fine."

The two stood, silent.

"Well," She glanced at her front door. "I guess we should part here." Before she could try to go back inside, Ha Joon grabbed her hand.

"Don't go." He said. "We haven't solved things between us."

Hyun Joo pursed her lips, suddenly becoming shy. "W-what do you mean by that? I'm pretty sure we did-"

She froze as he pecked her cheek. Hyun Joo looked up, blushing profusely.

"Let's go out."

"What?"

Ha Joon grabbed her hand, playfully waving it around. "Come on," He pouted. "It'll be fun."

"Ha Joon, I already told you-"

Another kiss on the cheek. She shoved him back, giving him the stank eye.

"I swear to god if you kiss me one more time-"

"I won't if you agree to go out." Ha Joon smirked. "Next time you refuse, it will be on the lips. And not the ones on your face."

"Ha Joon!" Hyun Joo smacked his shoulder, blushing as he bent down to laugh his ass off while neighbors that walked past them watched. She faced him, scoffing. "You little... ugh! If only I can beat the living shit out of you right now."

"Why can't you? Too scared of me?" He challenged.

"No." She sharply snapped. "People would witness a murder."

"A murder?!"

Hyun Joo sighed, grabbing his arm. She began to lead them out as Ha Joon smiled, his chest filling with relief.

When Ha Joon had asked to go out, Hyun Joo was not expecting this.

She watched with dismay at the beautiful night sky. The Seoul lights shone brighter than ever above the darkness. People scattered around as they huddled closer to their loved ones. The view was enjoyable.

Ha Joon came back with drinks in his hand. He handed her one. "Drink this. It will warm you up."

"T-Thank you." She shyly took it, before her eyes widened in realization. Hyun Joo angrily pinched her cheeks. What was that 't-thank you' for? Stupid Hyun Joo.

She took the bottle and gulped it down feverishly. If Ha Joon could see her unattractive and sloppy side, maybe he would lose interest in her. Yep, seems like an amazing plan. Not.

Hyun Joo internally sighed in frustration. She threw the bottle to the nearest trash and began walking away.

"Where are you going?" Ha Joon asked, trotting behind.