➭ eyes,

HAPPY BDAY TO HA JOON 🥳

chapter 13: craving for his touch

That night, Hyun Joo messaged Jihoon an apology from abruptly leaving the mall, saying she had to take care of some family matters.

But instead, she walked around the street, unable to stop her feet from going to Ha Joon's neighborhood.

She paused as Ha Joon walked out of his building, seemingly surprised to find her.

"Hi." She blurted out, before pursing his lips back shut. Why did I greet him?

"What are you doing here?"

Hyun Joo cleared her throat, composing herself before looking up at him. "You still haven't apologized."

Ha Joon pointed to himself, smirking. "Me? Why would I have to apologize?"

"Because you insulted my boyfriend. So apologize and let's get this over with, okay?" She sweetly smiled, gritting her teeth.

"I don't want to." He crossed his arms, cockily pointing his chin up.

Hyun Joo suddenly felt so stupid for meeting here with him. She looked away, huffing. "Fine."

"What is it that you came for, exactly?"

"I was walking around. I wasn't going to your house or anything." Shut up, for the love of chicken.

Ha Joon could feel himself start to laugh. She was just too adorable; it was just so hard to not fall for that.

Hyun Joo remained silent as he wrapped his arms around her, his hands slightly rested on her waist.

"You came for something else, didn't you?"

"Don't touch me." She shoved him away, but he grabbed her face and kissed her.

As soon as their lips touched, Hyun Joo unconsciously kissed back. They slowly pulled back, staring at each other. Without a word, Ha Joon grabbed her hand, and they began to walk to his apartment.

Adrenaline pumped through her veins as he slammed the door shut behind her. Hyun Joo's eyes trailed around the familiar apartment before her eyes landed on Ha Joon. His hooded stare sent tingles down her spine, and she slowly gulped.

Suddenly, Ha Joon pinned her to the wall, smashing their lips together. She aggressively roamed her hands around his broad back, feeling herself get aroused as his hands cupped her behind. It had been such a while that Hyun Joo didn't realize how much she missed this. As much as she always forced herself to stop thinking about him, seconds later, her mind had sudden fantasies of him.

The atmosphere suddenly felt cloudy and hazy. They hungrily kissed, ripping their clothes off of each other with need as they struggled to reach the bedroom. Neither Ha Joon nor Hyun Joo wanted to part away from each other, and before they knew it, they had reached the bathroom instead.

Hyun Joo opened her eyes, looking up at him with desire. She watched as Ha Joon turned on the shower, before taking her hand and dragging her in, his eyes never leaving her's. 

As Yunseo parked her car, she walked to Ha Joon's building, using the spare key. Ha Joon never took it away from her even when Hyun Joo came along. The thought made her smirk in triumph.

She unlocked the door, stepping inside before her eyebrow rose in confusion when she came across piles of clothes on the floor.

"Ha Joon?" She called out, stopping when she noticed her heel landed on a bra. Yunseo's face scrunched up in realization. "Oh no he didn't..."