Chapter 1: A Strange Friend

Hi guys! This is me the writer. This is my first time writing something like this and publishing it, and my first language is not English so I hope that when you find some mistakes, you will tell me about it so I can fix it. I wrote this chapter a year ago but I decided to give it a try and put it out for everyone to see it. I have some more chapters waiting to be published but I will have to see how this one does first, so please comment about what you liked and didn't like in the story so I can improve!! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it!!

It was a nice morning, the birds were singing like a professional musical band. The sun's rays peeked out from the window into the small, neat room, and the smell of a hot cup of coffee coming from the kitchen tickled the blue-haired sleeping princess's nose. She tried, but failed to ignore the calls of the living and ended up waking from her deep sleep.

 "Ahhh... I had a good sleep... oh! And what is this nice smell...? " Taking a big sniff she felt her senses coming back to full power "Coffee? It's coming from the kitchen. I should check it " and with that,  she resisted the urge to stay in bed only to be surprised by the neatness of her room.

 " Oh my... to think that I had the time to clean my room, weird. I can't even remember what I did yesterday, I must have been very tired,  some cold water to the face should do the trick and make me remember clearly what happened yesterday" 

With great effort, she managed to push herself out of bed and go to the toilet.

 She entered the bathroom and started washing her face but stopped when she took a good look at the mirror. She saw herself, a woman in her twenties or so, with beautiful blue hair and eyes,  two demon-like horns on the side of her head, and finally her broken halo, a clear sign that she was a fallen angel.

 She saw herself, a woman in her twenties or so, with beautiful blue hair and eyes,  two demon-like horns on the side of her head, and finally her broken halo, a clear sign that she was a fallen angel

 However what got her attention was her face, emotionless, empty. It didn't feel like a normal face but more of a facade. She did not like it. So she did what she did best, she smiled. A simple smile is more than enough to hide it all.

After washing her face she continued her way to the kitchen. It was not a very flashy one with a small table in the middle of it, a refrigerator to the left corner, and some other cooking needs. Looking around and following the coffee smell she found what she was searching for, a hot-looking cup of coffee that was waiting for someone to drink it.

 " Oh, there you are! To think that one day I will find a cup of coffee waiting for me after waking up, a dream come true!" She extended her arm to the cup but stopped midway. She felt something was wrong. 'Who made it?' She wondered.