Chapter 4: Late Date

Running back to the store Mostima started telling John the plan.

 " Ok here is what we're going to do" She looked back at John to see if he was hearing her then continued. " I want you to make the gangsters go out of the store to a close alley then I should be able to take care of them silently. Save Ena and we will also try to get info about their leader so we can go and force him to stop bothering you, so, are you in?"

 "You're even trying to go as far as going for their boss... why are you doing this Mostima? We just have known each other so there is no reason for you to try to risk angering a whole gang just to help me"

 Mostima slowed down her movement then completely stopped and faced John " You say why, hmmm...well of course, I am not doing this for you, it's just that I have a friend who likes to exchange stories every time we meet and, I see that helping you will lead to a good story to tell."

 "That's it...? The reason you are helping is just to get a good story. Are you for real!" John said with a surprised face.

" Yes I am, but this is not the time for chit-chatting, we are now in front of the store so I want you to focus, go do what I told you to do fast, and don't mess this up, do you understand ?"

Realizing the danger his girlfriend is in John quickly shut his mouth and nodded to Mostima then started moving to the store after getting one long sip of air. 

It had been only 7 minutes since Mostima took John outside of the store which was the reason why the gangsters were still in the same place John left them in with Ema. 

When he got closer he heard them talking about how surprised they were when Mostima accepted he's offer and how they were going to make sure that they would have fun with her when he came back, which made him a little angry, however, he had to stay cool so that Mostima could help him and that was what he did exactly. As John approached the group one of them yelled.

" Oh! he's back boys!"

 "Wait where is the woman!? Don't tell me you just let her go after having your fun" said another, only for the most buff guy in them to say

 " Dude, it's been like less than ten minutes, what are you talking about?"

 " it does not matter. If he does not bring the blue-haired sankata he will have to pay with he's own woman, right...John. I hope you didn't forget our deal" The last man who talked was the boss of the four,(his description) a tall Perro who made John shake in fear from seeing him, but he tried his best to hide it and play it cool.

" Yeah how can I forget about that boss,  the sankata, she's....ehhh, waiting outside... when I told her about some friends wanting to know her she said that she had no problem with that and so she is waiting for us in the next ally and I came to tell you"

Looking at the boss John hoped he was convinced by his little lie because he is not good at all when it comes to lying, fortunately, the boss didn't give it much thought and told him to take them to the sankata which he did happily.

"This way, follow me."

On the other side of the streets in one of the shady alleys stood a blue-haired woman who was observing the store from afar waiting for John to come with the gangstars. 

While Mostima waited she passed her time by preparing some spells so that in case things went south they would be her emergency cards, although she was quite the strong caster.

 Mostima's spells always took a long time to cast which is vital, especially in a battle, so when she had time she would prepare some of those spells beforehand, by chanting most of the spells then stopping at the end and blocking the energy that she collected for the spell with her time control arts. When she needs it, all she has to do is reuse the energy for the spell in the same state and continue chanting the last bits of the spell making the chanting time extremely low, however, at her level now she can only stop the time of only 2 spells at most. Anymore and it will take a big toll on her.