Chapter 2: A Strange Friend Part 2

It wasn't long until Mostima came out of the residential area to one of the main streets and took her way to the center of the city while using the time she spent walking by observing all the skyscrapers around her until a thought came to her mind

"Now that I think about it, it has been almost a year since I first met with him, how did it happen than hmmm.... oh yeah I remember, it was when...."

...

..

.

In the barren lands of Ursus was sitting a truck, in front of it were some knocked-out people and besides, it was a blue-haired fallen angel who was checking the flat tires of the truck, trying to salvage the situation only to be met with no success

" Damn it! how am I supposed to deliver the Package without tires? if it wasn't for those bandits I would have already come halfway to the place of delivery,aghh! how unlucky can I be this day, I didn't drink my morning coffee and I took the wrong way only to get ambushed by some no-name bandits in the middle of nowhere"

In the last couple of minutes this place had witnessed a very weird battle, that is, if you can even call it a battle. Everything happened so fast, for those 'no name bandits'. It was supposed to be an easy ambush, it was just one woman and a truck. They stopped her in a place that was forgotten by the people for hundreds of years so there was no chance help would come for her, they outnumbered her forty for one, yet.. they couldn't do anything to her at all.

It all started when their boss took a liking to the woman, so he approached her and offered her an offer, that if she accepted to be his woman he would spare her life and forbid his man from touching her, however, the woman replied to their boss's offer with a mocking grin and she said

" Me, your woman?! HAHAHA, what a funny joke, hahaha, oh my stomach hehehe...Me? His women? Sorry but you're not even worthy of being my pet hahahaha" While she laughed, the boss's red face could be seen from miles away from how angry and embarrassed he was, how could he not be? After some woman made a joke out of him in front of his men, to restore whatever pride he could get back, he charged full force at the woman with his sword now in his hand screaming

" I WILL KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" watching their boss charging at the woman like that made some of the bandits pray for her out of pity, however, they quickly changed their prayer to their boss when the woman's grin grew much bigger while she was pulling staff from her back and then in just two seconds she aimed the staff at the boss then, "Booooom" a big blue shock wave hit the boss and sent him flying in the air than fall face first completely knocked out.

"Boss!" One of the bandits screamed " SHE IS A CASTER! TAKE COVER FAST BEFORE-" "BOOOOM" Before the bandit finished his warning Mostima had her staff already aimed at him and without wasting any moment she launched another shock wave at him knocking not only the bandit but also another four that were close to him.

Seeing that the woman was a caster some of the bandits took cover while those who were close to Mostima charged at her in the hope of stopping her, before she took them all out, however, those who managed to get close had their movement extremely slowed to the point that they thought that the time has stopped and suddenly lost their consciousness, yet stayed frozen in their place instead of falling.

In a matter of a minute, Mostima had already taken out half of the bandits while the other half were either still hiding behind whatever cover they found or trying to run away from the one-sided battle.

" Oh come on... is this all you got... You're no fun at all, and here I thought that you were some kind of big-time bandits, turns out you are nothing more than lost puppies. Come on, don't run, maybe I can help you find your mommy back little puppies"