Prologue!

(Quick question. This is honestly the best picture I could find of both Alexa Bliss and Hailee Steinfeld so if anyone wants to create covers for me, I will give you all the praise and you'll save my ass making us instant friends! Please PM me if you interested!)

==========================

(1999)

Angela is walking home with her daughter Alexis after going to the store  to get a few things for dinner tonight.

Alexis: Mommy?

Angela is holding a brown bag full of groceries in her left arm and her daughters hand in her right when she looks down to her daughter with a small smile.

Angela: Yeah?

Alexis was normally a happy girl really excited and full of energy but now she seems a little upset about something.

Alexis: Why don't I have a little brother or sister?

Alexis asked as she always wanted a little sibling to grow up with, to protect when they were hurt and to be best friends with but Angela and Bob didn't really want anther child they were happy with Alexis.

Alexis: All my friends at school have little brothers and sisters. Why can't I have one?

Alexis is still at the age where she thinks babies just arrive in the crib and that the women doesn't have to carry the child for 9 months, then basically try and push a watermelon into a golf hole.

Angela: We don't need anyone else. Your everything we need.

Angela said to their daughter making Alexis smile but it was a sad smile, Angela knows that this is just  a faze and she'll get through it but then again she might not as Angela stopped when she could hear a baby 's cry's.

Angela: Where's that coming from?

She asked mainly to herself as their isn't any homes close by right now so it can't be coming from a house, Alexis could hear it as well and she found where it was coming form, Alexis found the baby underneath a bush with little to no warmth.

Alexis: Mommy. There's a baby here...

Alexis told her mom not leaving the babies side, Angela heard her and being a mother automatically went into mommy mode and wanted to protect the small baby.

Angela put the groceries to the side and kneeled next to Alexis where the baby is crying and saw he wasn't only wrapped in a light blue blanket, Angela looked around for a note or something but found nothing, that's when she realised the boy was left here to die.

Alexis: Mommy. He's cold.

Alexis felt the babies head and felt he was near frozen Angela copied her and felt the same thing forcing her hand.

Angela: Okay...

Angela picked up the small baby and held him in her right arm while hoisting the groceries in her left arm again.

Angela: ... Stay close.

Angela said to Alexis as Alexis is clearly excited by the fact their taking the little boy home, maybe she can get the brother she's always wanted now.

Alexis did as she was told and stayed close to her mom as they walked the rest of the way to the family home, Alexis basically skipped home that night as Angela thought of what to do with the baby, so when they got inside Angela rested the baby on the sofa and looked to Alexis.