Chapter 4: Honeymoon! (18+)

(This is basically going to be halfway through the Honeymoon, I'm not going to do everyday because after having one of my own, most of it is just staying in the hotel room... I think you can fill in the blanks! Enjoy!)

==========================

Logan woke up in the bed in his and Hailee's hotel room...

 Logan felt the bed was empty and looked around but layed his head back when he saw her out on the balcony relaxing under the hot sun

... Logan felt the bed was empty and looked around but layed his head back when he saw her out on the balcony relaxing under the hot sun...

 Logan sighed happily as she has a drink in her hand and a knock came to the door, Logan pretended to still be asleep as Hailee walked into the room and answered the door to room service

... Logan sighed happily as she has a drink in her hand and a knock came to the door, Logan pretended to still be asleep as Hailee walked into the room and answered the door to room service.

Hailee: Thank you...

Hailee smiled respectfully as the women wheeled whatever she ordered into the room, Hailee walked over to Logan's wallet and pulled some money out for the tip as she smiled with a thanks.

Hailee: ... There you go...

The women thanked her then left the room closing the door behind her as Hailee turned to Logan.

Hailee: You can stop pretending to be asleep.

Logan was lying on his back on the left side of the bed looking to the door as Hailee stood by the food and crossed her arms with a grin looking to him, Logan opened one and chuckling to her as he sat up and wondered.

Logan: How can you tell?

Hailee smiled and walked over to the bed and crawling to him.

Hailee: After 6 Years together, I can tell when your playing~

They shared a kiss as Logan smiled and she climbed onto his lap, the kiss turned into a little more then just a lip lock as they both got more and more handsy but Hailee stopped him by pressing her hand to his chest pushing him onto the bed.

Hailee: Do you remember...

Logan held her hips as she sat comfortable neither caring about the food going cold.