Chapter 6: New York!

==========================

Logan, Hailee and McKenzie are in their apartment in New York, All of their family and friends knows that when their in New York it's personal time and no business but Logan needed to forget that rule because the contract negotiations for the fight has been finalised and Logan could easily retire form this salary.

 Hailee: Come on, it's your rule...

Hailee and Logan are sitting in the Living room...

 Watching TV while McKenzie is napping with her head resting on Hailee's lap and the rest of her body sprawled across the sofa

... Watching TV while McKenzie is napping with her head resting on Hailee's lap and the rest of her body sprawled across the sofa.

Logan: I know, but I need to take this.

Logan stood up as Hailee sighed and moved so he can step out the room, Logan didn't want to wake his daughter up with the call so he walked into the lounge...

... Connecting to the living room.

Logan: Yeah?

Logan asked on the phone, it's Dana White the big dog of the UFC, a lot of people don't give this man enough credit for all the work he puts into the sport and promotion but Dana actually does a lot of this work himself.

Dana: Kenway. Listen, I have some bad news...

Logan didn't know what to expect from this and actually got really nervous to why he's being called.

Dana: ... Listen. Dustin picked up an injury during training so you have a choice. You can still fight Dustin but it'll be in 4 months time not 2 months or you can fight Ferguson for the title?

Logan thought about this and it seemed like a tough choice to make but Logan's always wanted to fight Dustin, he's never had the chance yet where as he's fought Tony twice now in the UFC and won both times, Logan wants a new challenge for his first tile match in the UFC.

Logan: I'll hold on for a few more weeks, Dustin's earner this as much as I have. Be harsh to take it from him.

Dana agreed and the fight was still on, just postponed for a extra few weeks which the UFC fan base probably preferred to it being cancelled or a new fighter taking Dustin's place, Dana cut the call and announced the new fight date as Logan walked into the joining kitchen...