Chapter 5: I'm Bewildered!

(Just a side note, I know it's not my country and all but what are America doing? Taking away a women's right to choose? I thought America was the land of the free. Maybe I and the rest of the world are wrong.)

==========================

Logan and Hailee are back home after their long and much needed 2 week break, they love their family's and all but they needed that time together, even though most of it was just them working on the new addition to their family.

Hailee: So...

Logan's driving him and Hailee to his parents house in his new car...

 To Orlando where they'll pick up McKenzie, they moved down to Florida to be closure to their kids, nice of them right

... To Orlando where they'll pick up McKenzie, they moved down to Florida to be closure to their kids, nice of them right.

Hailee: ... What names do you think we should call them?

Hailee's been like this for the passed week or so, she's clearly excited about them actually planning the baby this time, they unfortunately didn't have that luxury with McKenzie, they were both young and it kinda happened but this time they get to be prepared.

Logan: You really should at least find out your pregnant before we start doing all that, don't you?

Logan asked with a chuckle as she's clearly excited in the passenger seat, Logan was also excited but he's also nervous.

Hailee: You remember when McKenzie was born?

Logan nodded as he remembers it well and she nor his other members of his friends or family let him forget.

Hailee: You fainted before she even got here.

Hailee laughed as Logan chuckled it was a fun memory and when he woke up she was here and Hailee was asleep, understandable so, Logan isn't annoyed or angry by it because he was only 19, men older then him have fainted to seeing that kinda thing as well.

Logan: Yeah, well...

Logan reached over to her head and pulled her towards him kissing the top of her head.

Logan: ... I'm gonna be awake for the entire time.

Hailee was happy to hear that, although they got a funny story from it, they are both disappointed he missed the birth of his daughter but now he can be there for this one when they get here.

Hailee trusted his words and didn't doubt that but she couldn't say anything as Logan pulled the car to the side of the road outside his parents home and stopped Hailee from getting out the car, she looked to him confused but Logan has his reasons.

Logan: We should go to New York.

Hailee looked to him confused, she loves New York but they only go to New York when they need a break, just them and McKenzie for a few days time, that's when they go to New York.