Chapter 8: Time Together (18+)

==========================

Logan woke up that morning feeling pretty good, training's going well, the babies on it's way and Logan's getting ready to win his first title in the UFC and keep his unbeaten streak going but that won't happen without hard work and determination.

Hailee: What are you doing today...?

Logan moved his head and looked to the bathroom just as Hailee walked out wearing just a towel, it was a pretty hot scene so when she sat on the foot of the bed, Logan got up and crawled towards her kissing her neck as she chuckled.

Hailee: ... Or do I have to ask?

Hailee assumed that Logan's got training today and as much as he wants to just train and train and train all the way to Yas Island but he cant, he does that and he might not make it to Yas Island.

Logan: Actually no...

Hailee hummed listening to him as Logan continued to little peck away at her neck and shoulder giving her something to smile about this morning.

Logan: ... Lexi and I are hanging out today.

Logan said stopping his actions making her take a deep breath from the teasing and she watched him walk into the bathroom.

Hailee: I'm happy you two are talking again.

Logan heard her shout from the bedroom as he was about to take a quick shower, Logan smiled as that party was a few weeks ago and they've never been closure.

Logan: Me too...

Logan smiled thinking about Alexis and him finally sharing their feelings, Logan's actually been able to keep up with both Hailee and Alexis in both love and romance, Logan didn't think he'd be able to but apparently UFC Fighters actually have great stamina.

Hailee: How long you going to be gone?

Hailee asked now dressed in comfy clothes...

 As she's staying home today, just her and McKenzie, they've got kind of used to this as when Logan starts his training he's normally gone for a little while and most of the days leaving it just mother and daughter but they don't mind because ther...

... As she's staying home today, just her and McKenzie, they've got kind of used to this as when Logan starts his training he's normally gone for a little while and most of the days leaving it just mother and daughter but they don't mind because there will be a time where it'll just be them as a family.

Logan: I'm not really sure to be honest, I'll call you later and let you know.

Logan is thankful that he had a great relationship with Alexis before hand meaning that they could see each other in the morning, spend the entire day in a hotel room then he can go home and just say he was with Alexis, which isn't a lie, and he'll be believe, vice versa with Alexis and Ryan.

Turns out that if your spouse is cheating, the last suspect is your sibling, I wonder why...

==========================