Chapter 2: Wedding Day!

==========================

Today is a huge day for Logan and Hailee as their finally tying the knot, Logan woke up that morning actually feeling pretty great un like his best man and grooms man.

Logan: You guys alright?

Logan asked drying his hair as he just got out the shower where as Fergal, Drew, Paul and Duncan are still pretty much passed out in the beds, Paul took the couch, as Drew shared with Logan, Duncan and Fergal took the last bed two big guys with the smaller fella's worked out pretty well.

Duncan: I hate your tolerance to alcohol.

Logan can get drunk but he never seems to have a hangover the next morning, he's not sure why but he doesn't, just one of those things.

Logan: Well, you got 4 hours till he need to get to the church.

So, Fergal, Drew, Duncan and Paul all got ready for the ceremony, now the difference between men getting ready for their wedding and women getting ready is this...

==========================

(3:30 Hours until the Wedding)

Logan is ready and waiting for the others to get washed, they have a hairdresser coming by later to clean them up facial and hair wise, but right now they have Lil Nas X blurring through the speakers...

... And poker on the table, when in Vegas right.

Fergal: So you nervous?

Logan is in part of his suit minus tie, flower and jacket as is Fergal, Drew and Duncan, Paul just got done in the shower and is now getting his suit on the same as the others while Logan shrugged.

Logan: Kinda. But it's a good nerves you know?

Fergal nodded having got married himself, in fact everyone at the table is married even Paul but Pauls close to retirement anyway so he can spend his retirement with his wife.

Fergal: Well I appreciate you making me the best man.

Logan and Fergal tapped their beer bottle as they ain't going to stop drinking today it helps with their nerves and their men in Vegas, drinking's a necessity.

Logan only made Fergal the best man because out of the for men he's know Logan the longest, Logan first met Fergal when he was 14 and Alexis introduced him to the world of WWE, okay they weren't best friends then but Fergal was cool.

Drew, Logan met after Duncan and Paul, Logan met Drew about 4 years ago when Drew came back to the Main Roster, since then the Scottish Warrior has been one of Logan's closest friends.

Paul: Hair dresser's here kid. Your first...

Logan didn't care about that and happily waited for her to set up her equipment in the corner, Logan sat and told her what to do and she did it, giving Logan a clean shave and his usual haircut just neater then it was...