Chapter 11: Broken!

=========================

It's been a quite few days for Alexis and Logan both keeping away from Social Media and Logan mainly spending time getting his head kicked in, somethings off about him and it's starting to affect his work.

Alexis is standing in the kitchen making herself a cup of coffee before walking into the living room with her dogs following her, Alexis let them up on the sofa while turning on the Tv and it landed on the channel where Dana is asked about Logan and Alexis's relationship.

Dana: ... He's a good kid, they both are, Logan's one of the best fighters I've seen in a while. What he does outside the octogen is his business, unless it's illegal in which case we'll step in but their not related and last time I checked, Love isn't illegal.

Alexis is happy they are getting some support and not everyone is blowing this out of proportion but most are.

Angela: Alexis!?

Alexis face dropped while she thought about how her parents would react to the news, she wanted to tell them so many times about her feelings for Logan but how could she.

Alexis: In here!

Alexis sat up while her dogs jumped off the couch and ran around excited to see Bob and Angela as they walked into the room looking like they found what they were looking for, they both made sure Alexis was okay giving their daughter a hug and asking her about work.

Making basic small talk pretty much till they asked the question they needed to know.

Angela: Is it true? You and Logan?

Alexis nodded while her hands are connected in front of her and she looked down ashamed that she loved her little brother, inside Alexis' mind she was waiting to see and hear her parents explode with rage and disappointment.

Angela: Why didn't you tell us?

Alexis felt her being hugged and opened her eyes lifting her head up to see her mother hugging her as tight as she can, Alexis hugged her mother back while Bob stood nearby looking around.

Bob: Where is Logan?

Bob asked looking to Alexis, Angela looked to her daughter as well but she just looked upset again shaking her head to them, she knew where he is she just wants them to know that he's not okay right now.

Angela: You should have told us Alexis.

Alexis got dressed...

 And into her car with her father in the front seat and Angela in the back looking to her daughter still hurt they didn't come to them when they needed to, she nor Bob are angry about this, they always knew that they had a special connection to ea...

... And into her car with her father in the front seat and Angela in the back looking to her daughter still hurt they didn't come to them when they needed to, she nor Bob are angry about this, they always knew that they had a special connection to each other but they thought they both grew out it when they got married and Logan had McKenzie.