Chapter 9: Date Day!

(This Chapter is directly after the last one! Enjoy!)

==========================

Logan's now dressed and ready to spend the day with Alexis, the fun they just had wasn't part of the plans but it was a lot of fun.

Alexis: ... Where are we going?

Logan turned around just as Alexis walked out the bathroom...

 She always was able to look her best and it doesn't take her as long as it takes most, Hailee doesn't take long either, she might even be quicker then Alexis

... She always was able to look her best and it doesn't take her as long as it takes most, Hailee doesn't take long either, she might even be quicker then Alexis.

Logan: I don't know. Grab a bite to eat, maybe a movie...

Logan kissed her as she walked passed him and sat on the bed to put her shoes one while Logan wondered.

Logan: ... Is that my college jacket?

Logan asked more confused then anything, Logan hasn't seen that since he moved out his parents house a few years back now, Alexis nodded while smiling.

Alexis: Yeah, mum said you didn't want it anymore and I took it...

Alexis stood up having her shoes on and is now ready for them to spend the day together, she kissed his cheek while Logan pulled his phone out as it started to ring.

Alexis: ... Besides it looks better on me anyway...

Logan couldn't deny that as he watched her butt leave the room, Logan took his keys and wallet out his old jeans because he's going to throw them away, cleaning cum out of clothes isn't as easy as you think, so they just throw them away and buy the exact same clothes so their partners don't figure anything out, well Logan does, Logan's not sure if Alexis cares about them getting caught at this point.

Logan: Yeah?...

Logan asked answering his hone walking out the bedroom and down the stairs to see Alexis making sure her dogs have food for the day.

Dana: Logan. Great news...

Logan's attention was now on the phone as it's his boss, Dana White and the only reason he's being called right now is if it has something to do with the fight coming up.

Dana: ... Poirier wont need as long as we thought so were moving the fight back up 4 weeks from now.

Logan liked that news but he's a little distracted right now as he's looking out to Alexis's who's leaning up against this car, it's really hot.

Logan: Is it still the same location?

Dana agreed and gave Logan all the information, Logan hung u the phone not really paying attention at the end because he just wants to be with Alexis at this point.