Chapter 12: Talk To Me!

=========================

Duncan drove to the address Alexis wanted to go to and even Pamela wasn't too sure about this, Alexis how ever seemed heart set on it and wouldn't take no for an answer, she wants to help Logan and this will hopefully do it.

Duncan: Okay, we're here...

Duncan parked the truck looking out Pamela's side window while she and Alexis looked to probably the last place Alexis should be right now...

... Alexis knew she probably shouldn't be here but she needs to help Logan and Hailee is the only one who hasn't tried.

Duncan: ... You want us to wait?

Duncan asked since it probably won't take long for Hailee to send Alexis away, Alexis nodded to them before sliding out the car, literally and landing on the floor, Pamela and Duncan watched as Alexis walked over to the buzzer, Alexis took a deep breath and pressed the buzzer waiting... and waiting...

Hailee: What do you want?

She asked, she sounded more tired then angry of seeing her at the buzzer, Alexis was going to say something but just stuck to her helping Logan.

Alexis: I need you're help...

Alexis practically begged but Hailee wasn't interested in seeing Alexis right now, she's still not sure who she's more mad at, Logan for cheating on her, Alexis for going along with it of herself for not seeing it sooner.

Hailee: Just leave me alone.

Alexis heard the buzzer cut off but in one last ditch effort just told her why she came here in the first place.

Alexis: Wait! Logan needs your help...

Was all Alexis said hoping that Hailee would help her but then again why would she, Alexis and Logan broke her heart and they deserve more then the silent treatment, Alexis knew it but she needs to be here right now to help Logan, he's going to throw everything he's worked on to achieve.

Alexis sighed though and went to walk away, Duncan and Pamela were proud of Alexis for trying but looked disappointed that it didn't work starting the engine, that was until the gate behind Alexis opened, Alexis smiled glad she's going to at least talk to her face to face.

Alexis waved Duncan and Pamela off walking through the gate, Duncan drove off heading back home while they were both happy to see Alexis walk through the gates and Alexis grew more and more nervous as she walked closure and closure to the door.

Alexis took a deep breath while knocking on the door and waited till Hailee opened the door...