Chapter 3: Forbidden! (18+)

==========================

It's been a few days since their wedding and Logan hasn't spoke to Alexis since, it's the longest they've gone without talking to the other and Logan hates it, it's not the fact he's avoiding her, it's her that's avoiding him.

Hailee: You okay, hon?

Hailee asked as Logan went to voice mail for Alexis, Logan gave up though and looked to his wife as she walked out the bathroom ready for them to go to Cayman's for their honeymoon...

... Logan was more then proud he managed to have someone as hot as Hailee to be his wife.

Logan: Yep, all set.

Logan said standing up as she walked over to him and they held each other in their arms.

Hailee: I can't wait to have you all to myself for two weeks~

She said rubbing her hands on her husbands chest while he gripped her hips holding her close to him.

Logan: Just say the word and you can have me anytime...~

They both chuckled and shared a kiss but before they could do what they wanted to do their 4 year old daughter, McKenzie ran into the room.

McKenzie: Mommy, daddy. When am I going to Grandma and Grandpa's.

The little Kaufmann shouted over excited about going to Logan's parents place for the 2 weeks their going to be in the Cayman's, neither have ever been which is why they chose it for their special and memorable honeymoon.

Actually now that he thinks about it their not going to be spending much time outside the hotel room.

Hailee: Soon baby.

Hailee said kissing her daughters head as McKenzie jumped up and down on her parents bed, Logan watched her go up and down while Hailee got the last few bits of her stuff together.

McKenzie: How long are you going to be gone?

She asked still bouncing and honestly, Logan's a little annoyed he just got blue balled by his daughter.

Logan: After what you just stopped? Forever.

Hailee laughed at him as McKenzie jumped on him begging her dad not to leave her behind, Logan wound her up as Hailee got their things into a bag with a few special outfits for Logan.

Hailee then got McKenzie off Logan and took her to the car while Logan put all their stuff in the boot with McKenzie's stuff at the front so they don't have to go fishing for it later.

Logan: Okay. We're all packed up. Ready?

Logan asked as Hailee buckled their daughter in the back seat.