Chapter 1: First meeting

Your POV

"(Y/N)!! Are you sure you're gonna come back alive?!" A boy shouted as I was cleaning my (s/c) sword. "Ah, Zen. I will be fine! Don't worry about me." I assured Zenitsu. "Really?! You're like the most beautiful woman I have ever, ever seeeeeen!!" He said, coming up to me and hugging me, I returned it as a 'don't worry' hug. I stood up and saw the sun rising, a sign that my mission will start soon.

"Ne, Zenitsu. Should we drink tea this lovely afternoon?" I pat his back, as he whined and nodded his head. I sat down on the roof, holding my cup of tea. Watching the moon. Meanwhile, Zenitsu.. I don't think he enjoyed it, he drank half of the tea, and instantly made a disgusted face. It's good that I enjoyed mine anyway..

I jumped off the roof, And returned the cup. It was time, my mission. "Bye, Zen! I'll see ya Soon!" I shouted and ran.

I saw the place I was supposed to start my mission, I saw two men. One was like down on their knees or something, and the other one had a black ponytail, and with 6 fucking eyes. The hell? What is this.. I heard that the other one was a demon slayer, dosent look like it.. He had some kind of Haori, same as Zenitsu's but the yellow outer was blue.

I ran to the spider-eyes demon, striking my sword at him. Until, he disappeared in a flinch. I sat down to the demon slayer. "Are you okay? I managed to-" The face interrupted me, and realised.. He had became a demon. I dodged to sword attack, flying myself a few meters away. They stood up and looked at me, for quite some time. They then looked away, closing their eyes and shut their mouth, hey.. What's happening?

I forgot I saw his eyes, written as 'upper moon 6'. Geez, this is how strong an upper moon is? Till I remembered that the original upper moon 6 was killed by 3 demon slayers and 1 hashira. Meh, I'll just kill this demon, simple. I snapped back to reality to see them drop their sword, not facing me. This is my time! No. Wait. It's not attacking me?!

They turned small and immediately dropped backwards, making me catch them. I should keep them alive, but I can't take care of a demon while I'm a demon slayer. I think I should just give them to someone else, probably Zenitsu for good. I pick up their sword and the demon too, not really heavy since they were mini.

We were back at my house. I forgot I had some kind of bamboo.. Whatever you call that, I left it in one of my drawers on the desk. I walked up to it, checking every drawers until I found it. I didn't really know how to put it on since Shinobu gave me these, not sure why. She didn't tell me how to use this, so I had to do this myself. I tied the bamboo on their head, it's kind of my first attempt..

I then got a box that had handles on the back, a door opening. I put it there and the sword, then closed the door. I was ready to give it to Zenitsu. I then put it on my shoulders, not really heavy. Good, because it would take decades going to the butterfly estate if it was heavy.

        "Zenitsuuu!!" I shouted as I knocked on the door, "What.." He said, not happy. "Are you okay? I have a gift for you." I
Said as I went in the bedroom, putting down the box. "Uh.. Is this Nezuko or something? This looks like the exact same box she stays in." He asked. I wasn't ready to make him handle demons, especially taking care of them.

"I won't tell you.. Just don't open the box too early." I replied, making a worried face. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" He said. "Do you have any family members.. Alive?" I asked him, he nodded his head as an answer of yes. "Not my real ones, I just have a brother." He said, I thought, 'maybe, it's the demon I met today.. Looked like Zenitsu.. I should just ask him about how he looks like, maybe not. I shouldn't force him to answer multiple questions. Well, at least he'll find out what's in the box. Probably he's gonna kill it, maybe not.'