Chapter 6: Another mission pt2

Zenitsu's POV

Oh shit! Now I saw two upper moons, and now lights flickering?! What are you doing, (Y/N)?! What's even that sentence?! She sheathed out her sword, I wanted to help her but I was too scared. I'm a coward.. I can't even save anyone when I have the chance to!

"Thunder breathing: First form, Godspeed." She sped towards Spider-eyes, clearly missing the shot. "What the fuck! I.." She panted, it was probably her first time using a form from the thunder breathing. "Fifth form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy." It whispered.

It made multiple slashes layered on each other, towards (Y/N). It had like.. Crescents on top of itI don't even know how I can hear that. She jumped away from the attack, backwards. Now, I can't clearly see what's happening. It almost hit her at the second, but some parts got hit.

"Fourth Form: Distant thunder!" She ran forwards, and generated a ball of electricity that let goes waves, bolts from afar. She finally managed to hit him, but it quickly regenerated the wound. "Maybe you should just.. Get a LIFE!" She slashed five arched accompanied by lightning.

I'm not sure what form was that, probably a form from Kaigaku. Then he releases a wild barrage of crescents, slashes a few meters from him, (Y/N) also got hit. She fell down forwards, almost near me. She manage to stop herself from getting threw backwards, but she was struggling to do concentrate.

"Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit." "Seventh form-?!" She shouted, and immediately jumped, but it was too late. It created many slashes, that were long-ranged and multi-directional in the ground. She's was slowly getting tired of fighting, I had to do something. "Sixth form: Rumble and Flash!"

Powerful and long-ranged lightning appeared, attacks him from afar. I screamed, because I didn't know what to do. I had left (Y/N) to everything, and I felt bad. She could have a high chance of dying at this rate! I can already smell the blood from 'her' Haori, she was hit.

I felt like I wanted to fight, but I was slowly sleeping. I tried to stay awake, but I suddenly fainted.

Kaigaku's POV, aand somewhere else.

I heard several lightning sounds, that wasn't me. The dead corpses, or whatever, was a distraction. I can't either tell if it's Zenitsu, or someone else. I did hear screaming too, which is most likely Zenitsu's. I kept running in different directions, but I keep getting lost.

I can't just stay here or maybe he'll just get hurt. But if I come there, maybe Cock will have a hard time attacking since I'm just blocking his way or something. But it'll even get suspicious if I protect.. Whoever he's fighting, not just suspicions, but also trouble.

"Where the hell is it?" I mumbled, being lost. The other lights started to flicker, normally Kokushibo dosen't do that. Or maybe he can't, so maybe it's just Zenitsu. But all of them? Necessary? I jumped on the roof, so I can easily see where this 'situation' is happening.

It was almost impossible to sense where it was, Because the thunder sounds was repeating on my left ear, then my right ear. I'm not sure how that's happening, but probably another form of his. I saw something jump high, but lost track on where it was.

It's fast, not sure why. It took me almost an hour to find them, until I did by smelling. I saw (Y/N) fighting that cock, well, I didn't see that French fry. I was just distracted by (Y/N), how sexy she was. I wish I could just fuck her, probably suck her.. No, wait. What the hell Kaigaku? She's 15 and a minor..

I heard another thunder attack, coming from behind Kokushibo. Zenitsu. Are you saying that bitch caused all this? "Third Form: Thunder swarm!" She shouted, surrounded cock with waves of lightning and attacked from all directions. She uses Thunder breathing too? So is this saying that she did all, all the work?