Chapter 10: Again

Third person-POV (again)

'Yesterday. That was fun hanging out with him.' (Y/N) thought. She lifted herself up from the bed, and immediately stood up. 'Wait. There's something that wasn't here last night.. Or, am I daydreaming again?' She thought again. She probably thought it was false, but little did she know...

She dressed herself up. Wearing her own Haori, trying on a skirt this time, and also without the pants. (This part is unnecessary if your OC already have a skirt) she really wanted to hang out with Genya again, but probably he isn't available at this time.

"Ah, my old Haori.." She admired it for so long, and yet until now. It was (Haori/Colour) And it had (Haori/Pattern) On it. She saw the trio going out of the bedrooms. "Hey!!" She raised her hand and went after them.

P

*Timeskip*

They had already eaten breakfast. One of them had a mission and they went to go together, but she wanted to join since she didn't wanna get left out. Well, I guess the trio turned into a quadruple?

Tanjiro had a bad mood for some reason. (Y/N) kept asking him about it, but he chose to not say it instead. Zenitsu, too. he was always sighing in 'Exhaustion'. Zenitsu was also the one who carries the box, too. "Why are you both exhausted? Aren't we supposed to be happy like we always are?"

"N-nothing! We were just reaaaaaally tired after o-our mission! It was like all our training from the hash-hiras!" He explained. By the body language, the way he stutters, she already knew that they were hiding something. "Hmph." She decided to hide that conclusion, for now.

She heard one single thud from the box. Who knows what's happening in there? "W-wait, excuse me for m-more than one minute, please." Zenitsu went somewhere private, into a bush. Probably to pee! No.

*

Zenitsu opened the box. He had hid a demon there. "Stop making act so suspicious! We're gonna get killed!" He said to Kaigaku. "Hhmf!" The demon hummed. "Do you know how much Tanjiro is angry at you right now? We brang you instead of Nezuko! You should be grateful!" He shook the box.

"Don't say that she's gonna have fun with Aoi, or Kanao! She's gonna be curious about her brother, cry, then we'll have to apologize! Then she'll ask for the reason, then she won't believe that the answer, is you!" He grabbed his hair. "Mmph!" A mysterious shadow was upon these two.

"Zenitsu, apologise to Kaigaku immediately!" (Y/N) gripped his wrist. "A-are you serious?!" He cried. "You're seriously stronger than me! Stop it!" He let go of his hair, and went to her wrist. She finally let go from that painful grip. "I'm not Genya!!"

"Hm, did you turn bigger, or smaller? You just fit right in the box!" She held his chin, and looked straight into him. "I missed you, Kaigaku!" She hugged him. "C-can we go now? I can't breath!" She grunted. "Come on, Zenitsu! We've been here for abt 30 sec-"

She saw that Zenitsu disappeared in a second. "Hm, don't mind if I do this." She said and pats Kai's head. "Hey! Get back in the box!" She whined. "She had to carry him now, this time.

She came out of the bush. "Sorry, excuse us!" She skipped along with them. "So, did you realise?" The cute crimson-haired boy asked. "Yeah. Why'd you do this anyway?" She accidentally tripped. "Well, we brang him so he doesn't do anything this time. But do you have any idea what's going on with him?"