Chapter 11: Tiring

Third-person POV

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Nezuko can go out under the sun!" Zenitsu shouted. "Wow. Really? How?" You looked into her skin, and you seemed to see some kind of burns. "Amazing." He hugged both you and Nezuko together. "Wait-, I gotta get the box first-" He squeezed, so you stuttered.

"Well, didn't she conquer the sun a few arcs ago?" You scratched your neck. "Hah, since you got a new girlfriend, I'm planning a date for the both of you." You smirked. "N-no! Nezuko's not my girlfriend.." You chuckled. "Future girlfriend, isn't?" "Yeah, sure." He groaned. You ran away quickly, so he couldn't just grip you again.

You checked the bedrooms, but Kaigaku wasn't there. You immediately knew where he went, and his secret. You remembered checking his diary in your house, you let him used that for himself. It was keeping all his dark, dark, secrets. Well of course, all that he doesn't want people to find out.

Yes, he went back to Kokushibo. Your last interaction with him. (Not included in any chapter, though) It turned out well, and you made friends. But, you never had the chance to ask about Kai because the sun was rising. And you had remembered the place were they Always had met up.

You didn't really know why he does this, but there had to be a dark reason.

You sped up, running outside of the butterfly estate, making your way to that destination. You speed was like a lighting flash, more like a faster one. You saw that there were traps on the way there. You dodged it elegantly, one by one.

"(B/C) breathing, first form: ________" You used your technique to fly above the traps and the forest, doing a slow backflip. You managed to land down safely, and of course again elegantly. You suddenly forgot that you weren't wearing your Haori.

You flipped your hair as you walk inside the town. The crowd suddenly made way for you, and started whispering. You could hear some of them:

"Hot as fuck."

"Is that my future wife?"

"I want to kill her."

"Or maybe fuck her!"

"I thought she was an angel for a minute!"

Despite the crowd whispering, you didn't know that Kokushibo was watching you from above, on the rooftop of a shop. You were too distracted with their messages. When you came out, you didn't know that you were this beautiful.

You could even hear gasps from every one of them. You also thought you saw a blonde-haired male, holding a fan. Well, it wasn't really your imagination. You assumed that it looked suspicious, but you also thought that someone would also wear that kind of stuff.

Then, you saw the cute one, of course, the mist pillar, Tokito Muichiro. The young black-haired. "Muichiro-san!" You ran up to him. "Oh... (Y/N).." He blushed. "What are you doing here?" He glared at the people behind you. "I sensed some demon activity here. You don't have to help."

'Oh, no. I can't let him do this. And, the crowd is staring at us right now, but more.. Evil.' You thought. Then, he gripped your hand and led you to somewhere.. Private. "Muichiro, I don't think there's any demon her-" You tried to walk away, but he pulled you back.

"Are you okay? There's clearly demon scents here." He put his hands on your shoulder. Well, he already knew what you were trying to do. "I-i can handle this." You said. Even though most people would reject, he wasn't like other people so he took it seriously.

"(Y/N), just take care." He let go and left the town. You were also suprised that he didn't do anything, and he didn't complain as well.

You were relieved. You ran to the suspicious talking, silent footsteps on the way. You immediately stopped once you were near, hiding behind a wall.